Villa To Rent In Doué-en-anjou
Villa with 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and swimming pool in Doué-en-Anjou, France
From £1,608 per week
Villa to rent in Doué-en-Anjou, France
The Manor House has many original features including exposed stonework, timber beams and a vast stone staircase. Each of the 4 bedrooms has its own en-suite facilities.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
The Manor House has many original features including exposed stonework, timber beams and a vast stone staircase. Each of the 4 bedrooms has its own en-suite facilities, there is a lovely fitted kitchen and the lounge has a large screen tv. The inside is matched by the outdoor facilities : at the rear of the property, from the large terrasse you look onto the 12 metre by 5 metre pool which is heated throughout the season and you have access to the the vast grounds which include a choice of eating areas and barbecue, table tennis, boules, badminton and trampoline. Should you find time to explore the area, the magnificent Chateaux of the Loire are on your doorstep including Saumur and there are several vineyards to visit in the area. Doué la Fontaine is just 3kms away and home to several cafés, restaurants and supermarkets, as well as its famous Zoo. Sports locally include golf and tennis and this is a great area too for cycling and walking.
This beautiful villa is made from wood and brick and was originally built in 1723 and refurbished in 2009. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and is located in Doué-en-Anjou, only 3km from Doué La Fontaine. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 3km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
There is a golf course nearby.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 146 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Doué-en-Anjou, FranceThis villa has a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 4 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 November 2018 - 11 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 1723
- Year modernised: 2009
- Semi-Detached (internal area 327 m2)
- Villa constructed from wood and brick
- Pets not allowed
- Not for walking-imp. persons
- Not suitable for children
- Non-smoking house
Show all 9 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (60 m2)
- Table tennis
- 2 TVs
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
Show all 7 facilities Show less
This villa has 7 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 6: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 7: 3 single beds
Show all 7 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 7: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 7 bathrooms Show less
- 2 living rooms
- 2 kitchens
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (100 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Woodburning stove
- Shared site (external area 5000 m2)
- A garden
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 9 cars)
- A barbecue
- Outdoor kitchen
- Pool available from May to September
- Football game
- French boules balls
- Basketball hoop
- Badminton racket (4)
- 3 in 1 game table
- Badminton net
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 15 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 413 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 413 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.