Manoir De Levesque
Villa with 7 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms and swimming pool in Doué-en-Anjou, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,420 per week
Villa to rent in Doué-en-Anjou, France
Villa overview - owner's description
With its secluded location, modern upgrades, and Provencal charm, this 17th century chateau in the Loire Valley offers a luxurious retreat or event venue for up to 15 guests.
With its secluded location, modern upgrades, and Provencal charm, this 17th century chateau in the Loire Valley offers a luxurious retreat or event venue for up to 15 guests, with easy access to the renowned gems of Central France.
Exposed beams, original stone walls and rustic fireplaces speak to the chateau's history, while modern amenities and furnishings offer comfort and convenience. Four spacious bedrooms in the main house accommodate up to eight guests, while the adjoining, newly renovated cottage sleeps an additional seven in three bedrooms. Many of the bedrooms include beautifully designed en suite baths, including a mini-spa area with a large bathtub and massage table for ultimate pampering.
Fantastically secluded, this house is ideal for a wedding or perhaps a pre-wedding celebration holiday or a relaxing pamper getaway.
Spend the days relaxing and the evenings dining and having fun, playing your favourite tunes on the juke box...you may never want to leave!
Please note that the additional cottage is only available for bookings of the whole property based on a capacity of 18 guests.
1) Manor House + Cottage + Gite (sleeps 18)
2) Manor House + Cottage (sleeps 15)
The Manor House sleeps 8 people and has four en-suite bedrooms (3 double, 1 twin). There is also a kitchen which includes a dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer, toaster, oven, hob and coffee machine.
The adjoining Cottage sleeps up to 7 people and has three bedrooms (2 double and 1 twin, plus an additional bed by arrangement). It has a delightful kitchen complete with microwave/oven, dishwasher and hob. There is a comfortable and spacious sitting/dining room with French windows leading out onto the private terrace, garden, and salt water swimming pool beyond. Also downstairs there is a wet room with twin bedroom next door. Upstairs, you'll find two roomy and comfortable bedrooms, one with double bed and en suite shower room, and the other has triple beds and another en suite shower room.The cottage is centrally heated for cooler weather during the winter months.
The property also offers a smaller studio gite which sleeps 3 people (1 double bed and 1 single bed) which can be booked in addition to the Manor House and Cottage.
- Heated salt water swimming pool
- Satellite or Cable, Radio
- Sun Loungers
- Patio Furniture
- Beach Towels
- Private garden
- Communal garden
- Books and games
Manoir De Levesque is just 5 kilometres from the town of Doue La Fountaine, a commune steeped in history and known as the rose capital of France, within a region reputed to be the number one producer of the flowers in Europe, exporting them since the 18th century.
Within 3km sits the famous Bioparc of Doue la Fontaine, an animal park located in a shelled sedimentary rock quarry, providing a unique and immersive experience amidst lush vegetation, watered by numerous waterfalls.
The Chateau is around 3 hours drive from Paris, or the TGV takes 1.5 hours to Angers, either from the centre of Paris (Montparnasse) or directly from Charles de Gaule airport. The Chateau is then 35 mins drive from Angers and car hire is very easy from the station.
- Internet: Internet is delivered by satellite and provides a UK IP address (BBC iPlayer - works!) When It works it works well but sometimes it is unpredictable, therefore it is not guaranteed.
- Telephone: A telephone in the main house can be used for incoming and local outgoing calls (payable locally) as mobile coverage in the property is very poor.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Doué-en-Anjou, FranceThis villa has a pool and a children pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 23 October 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 30 September - 19 December 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 20 December 2017 - 5 January 2018: changeover day is Wednesday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 May - 18 December 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 December 2018 - 2 January 2019: changeover day is Wednesday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 January - 24 May 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 25 May - 17 December 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 18 December - 31 December 2019: changeover day is Wednesday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 January 2020 - 4 January 2025: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£891.27 per booking, paid locally
7 bedrooms, Sleeps 18
TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Open fire, Car hire optional
Hen or stag groups