Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, private pool and golf nearby in Dolus-d'Oléron, France
From £693 per week
Villa to rent in Dolus-d'Oléron, France
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Dolus-d'Oléron and sleeps 6 people. It has barbeque facilities. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
4-room house 90 m2.
- Practical furnishings: living/dining room with panoramic window with open-hearth fireplace and TV
- Exit to the terrace
- 2 rooms, each room with 1 french bed (1 x 160 cm, length 200 cm)
- 1 room with 2 beds (90 cm, length 190 cm)
- Open kitchen (oven, dishwasher, 4 induction hot plates, microwave, freezer)
- Bath/shower, separate WC
- Electric heating
- Terrace furniture, deck chairs (6)
- Facilities: washing machine, iron, baby cot for up to 2 year olds, logs (free)
- Maximum 1 pet/ dog allowed
- Les Bardieres 2 km from Dolus d'Oleron: Comfortable single-family house "Les Bardieres"
- Outside the resort, 2 km from the centre of Dolus d'Oleron, 2 km from the sea, 2 km from the beach, in a cul-de-sac
- Private: property 500 m2 (fenced), swimming pool with privacy, secured (6 x 3 m, depth 150 - 150 cm, 03/04-30/09)
- Terrace, garden furniture, barbecue
- Sandy beach 2 km
- Golf course 5 km
- Please note: car recommended
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and is located in Dolus-d'Oléron. The nearest airport is 143km away. It is set in a very convenient location, 2km away from a beach and only 2km away from the city center.
The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a BBQ.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
This villa has 7 verified reviews.
7 out of 7 people recommend staying here
We have been there for three weeks in July - August. The house we liked it and we would book it again, but not in the high season, as it is just too expensive. It has no Wi-Fi. There is no sink in the toilet. The furniture in the living room should be renewed. The house is located in a quiet little place, no shops. Especially nice is the pool, it is small, but it is enough to cool off. We would book it again. However, key handover is quite difficult, especially in the summertime (you often wait half an hour and longer) because the key manager has a lot to do and, moreover, not a word of English can speak.
Very good week, impeccable house, everything on hand very friendly people
Spacious house, bright and with all the comfort
quiet area, very functional house, 160 bed perfect! Everything was fine, missing only coat hooks in the bathroom and shelves in the shower to put the products
House you are well equipped, house spared just lack internet
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Dolus-d'Oléron, FranceThis villa is near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 September 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 4 April - 19 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 June - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August 2020 - 18 June 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 June - 20 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 August - 10 September 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash or by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€300.00 (approx. £267.63) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
20 June 2020 - 4 September 2021: €1.50 (approx. £1.34) per person per day, paid locally
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
Bed linen (initial supply)
£9.46 per person, paid with booking
Towels (initial supply)
£6.02 per person, paid with booking
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 cot
- Private pool
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Pets are allowed
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 128 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 128 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last seen: an hour ago
Number of properties: over 1,000