House with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Crozon, France
Booking cost: £0.00
From £261 per week
House to rent in Crozon, France
House overview - owner's description
A family house, with a large and enclosed garden. Located in a quiet area in the town of Lanveoc. Many beaches nearby, various bicycles available to help you explore the area.
The house is in a calm area of the little town of Lanvéoc, at about 7 km from Crozon, the center of the Peninsula of Crozon.
At about 500 meters, you can find baker, butcher, post office, little grocery.
The nearest beach is down the village, but you can find lots of beaches all over the Peninsula.
In the house, you'll find 3 bedrooms, one downstairs (with twin beds) and the two others up (one with a double bed and the other with 3 simple beds). You have also two extra beds in a little room upstairs.
There is a separated kitchen, a large living and dining room.
Downstairs, you have a bathroom with a bath (and anything to look after a baby), and upstairs you have a shower.
There is everything to welcome a baby : 2 baby cots, chairs, bathroom for baby, and lots of other thing.
You don't need to bring your bicycle : there are all sizes of them in the garage ! So, you can ride on several paths all around the Peninsula (we provide maps, with routes drawn).
If you prefer to walk, you will have a large choice : 200 km of paths are available in the area !
This house does not have any reviews.
This house is:
Outside this house in Crozon, FranceThis house is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony, a barbecue and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 11 November 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 4 February - 11 February 2017: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 February - 24 February 2017: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 25 February - 3 March 2017: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 8 April 2017: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 April - 21 April 2017: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 April - 28 April 2017: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 April - 1 July 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
1 April - 30 September: 0.44€ per person above 12 years old, per night, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£350.00 per booking, paid locally
4€ per person, per booking, paid locally
£40.00 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 9:
- 2 single beds
- 1 double bed
- 2 bunk beds, 1 single bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed, 2 cots
2 bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
Internet / WI-FI, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian
Living area seats 7, Dining area seats 8, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Parking, Private garden
Children, Infants, Pets
Private Owner From Crozon, France Member since Nov 2015
Past bookings: 1 booking
Last logged in: 7 days ago
Number of properties: 1