Chalet with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Courchevel, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,842 per week
Chalet to rent in Courchevel, France
Chalet overview - owner's description
Tucked away in the alpine woodland of Courchevel, this chalet is a romantic escape for two that is unlike anything else you'll find in the region. Gloriously cosy.
Tucked away in the alpine woodland of Courchevel, this chalet is a romantic escape for two that is unlike anything else you'll find in the region. Gloriously cosy, the thick wood beams and open fire are the perfect antidote to a day out on the snowy mountainside.
As a restored former hay store the rustic charm feels every bit authentic, yet there is no compromise on comfort. To find such intimate yet luxurious accommodation on Courchevel is a real rarity, making this cute Alpine hideaway an unforgettable ski in ski out destination.
- Outdoor Jacuzzi with breath-taking views
- Bio-ethanol chimney
- Plasma screen with Sky, SAB, TNT and Canal + satellites
- DVD player , Ipod docking station
- Safe deposit box in the bedroom
- Outdoor ski rack
- 1 car parking
- Equipped kitchenette
- Open living space with a dining-room corner and TV
- Bathroom with shower and WC
- Bedroom with super king size bed
The French Alps provide some of the most enjoyable skiing anywhere in the world. Courchevel makes up one of the ‘Three Valleys' along with the ski resorts of Meribel and Val Thorens. You can ski all three valleys on one lift pass, making it the largest ski/snowboard area in the world with over 600km of slopes. It has some of the best groomed pistes you will find, and caters for all levels of experience.
Although primarily a ski resort in the winter, more and more people are choosing to make Courchevel their summer holiday. Walking, mountain biking, climbing, fishing and a whole load of other outdoor activities make it a unique and adventurous experience.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 night accommodation
- Dedicated service from a professional team (chalet manager, experienced chef, housekeeper & chauffeur)
- Check-in and welcome directly in the lodge
- Champagne reception
- Housekeeping (daily cleaning)
- Buffet breakfast prepared and served by the chef every day
- Unlimited mineral water, soft drinks and beers
- In resort transport service in 2 private chauffeured vans from 9.00am to 7.00pm shared with 4 other Mountain Lodges
- Concierge service
- Egyptian cotton bed linen with mid week replenishment
- Hair dryer, sleepers, amenities, bathrobes
- Personal laundry service (in house on complimentary basis and dry cleaning with additional charge)
- Snow clearing, daily fireplace set-up
Please request a quote for an all inclusive package that includes:
- All services included on bed and breakfast basis
- A butler at disposal from 4.00pm to 11.00pm
- Afternoon tea prepared by the chef daily
- Champagne and canapes daily
- Gourmet dinners or lunches prepared by the chef – menu created with the guests (6 meals per rental week)
- Range of selected house wines
- An open spirit bar
This chalet does not have any reviews.
This chalet is:
Prices and availability
Updated 16 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 April 2017 - 29 March 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£912.58 per booking, paid locally
1 bedroom, Sleeps 2
1 bathroom including 1 en suite
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Open fire, Car hire optional