Beach house with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Cléden-Cap-Sizun, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £558 per week
House to rent in Cléden-Cap-Sizun, France
This 3 bedroom house is located in Cléden-Cap-Sizun and sleeps 7 people. It has a garden, barbeque facilities and parking nearby. The house is walking distance away from golf and beach.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
5-room house 130 m2 on 3 levels. Large living/dining room with veranda with TV (flat screen). Open kitchen (oven, dishwasher, 4 induction hot plates, microwave) with dining table. Shower, separate WC, double hand-basin. Upper floor - 1 room with sloping ceilings, - 175 cm with 1 bed (90 cm), 1 french bed (140 cm). 1 small room with sloping ceilings, - 175 cm with 2 beds (90 cm). Lounge, with sloping ceilings. 2nd upper floor:
- (steep stair), 1 room with sloping ceilings, ceiling height 130 - 178 cm with 1 french bed (140 cm)
- Electric heating
- Terrace 24 m2
- Terrace furniture, barbecue
- Beautiful panoramic view of the sea
- Washing machine, dryer
- The room can only be accessed from outside, through an independant store room, with spare shower
- Separaterate WC
- The 2nd floor louneg has a panoramic view over the Pointe du Raz from a gallery
- Small harbour "Le Vorlenn" 250 m away..
Cleden Cap Sizun 5 km from La Pointe du Raz:
- Near the "Baie des Trepasses" and the "Pointe du Raz" with lighthouses in the old town and in Le Tevenec, there is an old fishing village, renovated and extended, single-family house "Kerludu"
- Outside the resort, 250 m from the sea, 450 m from the beach
- Garden 320 m2, parking (for 3 cars) on the premises
- Grocery 4 km, restaurant, sandy beach 450 m, rocky beach 250 m
- Sports harbour 250 m
- Audierne 10 km, Douarnenez 30 km, Locronan 38 km
- Car recommended
This house has 6 verified reviews.
6 out of 6 people recommend staying here
very nice house, ideal setting for a quiet holiday. nice outside. the veranda is a real +. thank you for thinking of leaving a free space in the kitchen to store food
No complaints. Exceptional gte both in terms of location (panoramic view of the Pointe du Raz) and equipment ... nothing is missing!
Nice house, very well located. Well equipped and furnished. Decoration rich but a little invasive. Low ceilings to discourage for the greening of a team of wolley ball ...
Great location, near the bay and footpaths on the cliffs.Very pleasant house, nicely furnished, kitchen equipped with everything you need, comfortable seating in glazed terrace. Lower ceilings in the bedrooms, higher persons have to pay attention to heads. We spent there wonderful holiday, we can recommend it.
very nice house in a quiet place, the only problem, it lacks a toilet on the floor but nothing to complain about the rest, very well received by the person for the delivery of keys
This house is:
Outside this house in Cléden-Cap-Sizun, FranceThis house is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 23 July 2018 - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Until 30 November 2019: free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
Until 30 November 2019: €250.00 (approx. £223.52) per booking, paid locally
Bed linen (initial supply)
Until 30 November 2019: €11.00 (approx. £9.83) per person, paid locally
Towels (initial supply)
Until 30 November 2019: €7.00 (approx. £6.26) per person, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7
1 bathroom, 1 WC
Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Parking, Garden