Chalet with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms in Châtel, France
From £8,675 per week
Chalet to rent in Châtel, France
Chalet Chatel is a newly renovated traditional Savoyard farmhouse located in the picturesque resort of Chatel, at the heart of the vast Portes du Soleil ski area.
Share this holiday home
Chalet overview - owner's description
Chalet Chatel is a newly renovated traditional Savoyard farmhouse located in the picturesque resort of Chatel, at the heart of the vast Portes du Soleil ski area. The chalet's professional team offer catering, concierge and in-resort chauffeur to ensure you have a relaxing and memorable holiday.
The original character of this property has been maintained with wood interiors, exposed beams and a roaring fireplace. The addition of modern facilities including an outdoor hot tub and sauna create a mountain retreat from which to enjoy the landscape, sumptuous food and hospitality.
The heart of the chalet is the full width, south facing living space, from which to enjoy the stunning scenery. This area comprises a cocktail bar, lounge with warming fire and seated dining for 12 guests. A movie lounge and kids playroom are available along with a library and office in the mezzanine.
Six tastefully decorated bedrooms accommodate friends and families.
The ground floor comprises a master en-suite bedroom and two further double/twin en-suite bedrooms. Each has direct access to the south facing balcony or garden terrace. A further generous double bedroom with separate adjoining bunkroom share a large dedicated bathroom. The sixth bedroom is in the mezzanine with en-suite.
For relaxation after a day on the slopes enjoy the outdoor hot tub and sauna or visit the chalet's own wine cave for evening wine tasting. The chalet has safe enclosed gardens with children's alpine playhouse, covered double garage and additional parking for three cars and laundry facilities.
The chalet is divided over four floors with six bedrooms and five bathrooms. There is accommodation for 12 adults and 3 additional children.
- Double or Twin bedroom with balcony access and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, double sinks and WC
- Family suite consisting of a double bedroom and neighbouring bunkbed room with a shared family bathroom
- Double or Twin bedroom with access to the garden terrace and en-suite bathroom
- Double or Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Open living space with dining table for 12 guests, comfortable seating area with log fire and cocktail bar
- TV snug and playroom with plasma screen TV, DVD player, DVD library and art and craft supplies
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen with breakfast table
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Library with a selection of books, magazines and iPad dock and printer
Lower Ground Floor
- Wine cellar and tasting room
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Outdoor hot tub with breath-taking views of the surrounding mountains
- Large gardens, perfect for building snowmen!
- Alpine play house
- Barbecue and outdoor dining area
- Picnic area
- Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Plasma screen TV, DVD player and DVD library
- Egyptian cotton bed linen, towels, bathrobes and luxurious toiletries
- Covered garage for two cars
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Sonos Music
- Log fire
- Cocktail bar
- Sledges and Snowshoes
- Off-road buggy
- Early supper for children
Chalet Chatel is surrounded by majestic scenery and alpine architecture, providing an ideal location for an unforgettable holiday experience. The centre of bustling Chatel village, with a tempting selection of apres-ski bars, shops and restaurants is only a two minute ride by chauffeur-driven car or a pleasant stroll away.
This chalet does not have any reviews but the agent has 8 reviews for their other properties.
This chalet is:
Prices and availability
Updated 13 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 14 November 2018 - 13 November 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 12
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi
Central heating, Open fire