Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Châteauneuf-Grasse, the South of France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £8,075 per week
Villa to rent in Châteauneuf-Grasse, the South of France
Villas which evoke such a feeling of calm, aesthetic harmony.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villas which evoke such a feeling of calm, aesthetic harmony, beauty and sheer perfection are rare – Villa Jolie is one of those villas.
It sits on a hillside amidst pretty landscaped gardens overlooking woodland, with views up to the ancient village of Chateauneuf de Grasse, and just above its sister villa, Villa Zen. Each villa has been designed to feel quite private and independent from the other, and larger parties benefit from the possibility of booking both villas together and sharing the whole estate (Villas Jolie and Zen).
The magic is everywhere you look, whether indoors or outdoors - high quality furnishings, meticulous attention to detail, soothing colour schemes, original artwork…everything has received complete care and attention. This luxurious family home is incredibly spacious and light with plenty of creature comforts like air-conditioning, en-suite bathrooms, high quality equipment, a gym, a wood-fired pizza oven and a large gas barbecue. The gardens are filled with lavender, rosemary, olive trees and have a lovely children's play area. The beautiful large pool and terraces complete the perfect picture.
If you can drag yourself away from all the comfort and beauty, everything here is at your doorstep. The village is a 10-minute walk away. Markets are held in Valbonne and Mouans Sartoux only minutes away, Antibes (with its Aquapark) and Cannes are only 18-22km away, the pretty artists village of Saint Paul de Vence is an easy 30-minute drive and Nice is just 35km away.
Villa Jolie is the perfect blend of both natural and man-made beauty with all the best that the French Riviera has to offer.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel.What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
Villa Interior (400m2)
Lower Floor (Pool and Garden level)
- Bedroom 2: king-sized double bed (2x2m) with air conditioning, French windows leading to the pool terrace and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, basin and WC.
- Bedroom 3: double bed (or two singles if required) with air conditioning, French windows leading to the pool terrace and wet rooms with shower, basin and WC.
- Bedroom 4: king-sized double bed (2x2m) with air conditioning, sofas and en-suite bathroom with shower, basin and WC.
- Games room with fully equipped gym with treadmill, exercise bicycle, multi-gym and yoga area with ceiling fans. There is also a children's play area and TV area with a sofa bed in this room.
- Utility room with two washing machines, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen with oven, gas hobs, microwave, large American style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, pantry items, dishes, utensils, breakfast bar and sliding doors opening onto the terrace with dining table.
- Large open plan living area with comfortable leather sofas, large plasma screen TV with Sky, Apple TV and Sonos Music system. Double doors lead onto the large terrace with a covered seating area.
- Open dining area with large dining table and seating for 8 guests.
- Utility room with 2 washing machines, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Guest WC
- Master bedroom: king-sized double bed (2x2m) with air conditioning, private balcony and en-suite bathroom with bath, double shower, basin, bidet and WC. Access to a private covered terrace with dining area.
- Gated private oval salt-water swimming pool with roman steps and stunning views (size: 13x8m/ depth:1.4m) - can be heated on request
- Poolside shower
- Poolside reclining sun loungers and parasols
- Summer kitchen with built-in gas barbecue, wood fired pizza oven, covered dining table and cocktail table and chairs
- Second outside dining area
- Poolside terrace
- Comfortable seating area on the top terrace overlooking the pool
- Play House
- Swings and slide set
- Private parking for 6 cars
- Enclosed Mediterranean gardens
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms and living room
- Underfloor heating
- Fans in gym/games room
- Super-Fast Wi-Fi
- Sky TV and Apple TV
- Sonos Music
- Two large washing machines
- Tumble Dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hairdryer in each bathroom
- Central heating
- Security alarm system
- Gated swimming pool (heated at extra cost)
- Electric gates
- Gym and yoga equipment
- Board games
- Pool inflatables
The hilltop village of Chateauneuf de Grasse is a delightful setting surrounded by many quaint French towns and villages. Throughout the summer months there are many festivities and celebrations taking place including open air cinema screenings, the circus, antique fairs and vintage car rallys, which are all highly recommended and certainly worth exploring.
The neighbouring town of Valbonne boasts a charming market square with narrow streets and boutique shops, perfect for an evening stroll before enjoying the delicious Provencal gastronomy from one of the many restaurants on offer. Visit the local markets offering plenty of fresh and delicious produce, head to Valbonne early on a Friday morning for a coffee and croissant before purchasing lunch from the stallholders or visit Mouans Sartoux on Thursday, Friday or Saturday for more wonderful fruits, vegetables, meats and other delicacies. The famous perfume town of Grasse is also right on your doorstep, so a visit to the Fragonard perfume museum and factory is essential.
The Cote d'Azur possesses endless beaches with many water-sporting activities, water parks and attractions to be enjoyed. The chic town of Cannes with the port bustling with super yachts and the famous Promenade de la Croisette are certainly one of many towns to visit. Similarly, the old towns of Antibes and Nice both possess endless winding streets with market stalls, local delicacies and hand crafted artworks providing hours of exploration for all the family.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 5 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Châteauneuf-Grasse, the South of FranceThis villa has a pool and a children pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 September 2018 - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August 2019 - 26 June 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 June - 28 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August 2020 - 18 September 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£900.29 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating
Hen or stag groups