Ski apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Chamonix Sud Bois du Bouchet, France
From £385 per week
Apartment to rent in Chamonix Sud Bois du Bouchet, France
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Chamonix Sud Bois du Bouchet and sleeps 2 people. It has WiFi, parking nearby and a gym.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
1-room studio 20 m2 on 4th floor. Living/dining room with 1 double sofabed and TV. Exit to the balcony. Kitchenette (2 hot plates, oven). Bath/WC. Electric heating. Balcony, north-west facing position. Facilities:
- Internet (WiFi, extra)
- Reserved parking (roofed)
Residence "La Forclaz". In the district of Chamonix Sud, 350 m from the centre, in a busy position. In the complex:
- Shop, supermarket 50 m, shopping centre 600 m, restaurant, bar 50 m, bus stop 200 m, railway station 800 m
- Golf course (18 hole) 4.4 km, sports centre 1 km, mountain railway 1 km, slopes 1 km, ski bus stop 100 m, cross country ski track 1 km
- Ski bus (free of charge)
- Nightclub/disco close by
- TV only FR
The apartment is described as good value for money. This apartment is located in Chamonix Sud Bois du Bouchet. The nearest airport is 104km away. It is set in a very convenient location, 1km away from the skiing sport facility and only 350 metres away from the city center.
The apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is adequately equipped: it has an oven. It also has a balcony.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
The apartment is suitable for activity holidays during the summer.
This apartment has 6 verified reviews.
4 out of 6 people recommend staying here
THE MATTRESS IS A LITTLE MEDIUM
We are 3 min walk from the center and all the restaurants, very convenient and nice room. Good value for money
We had to pay extra to have bed linen and towels. Then we had to go to a different part of town about 10 minutes walk away (not easy when you arrive by train and are loaded down with luggage and skis) to collect the keys and a big sac of linen - which you need to carry along with all your other luggage across town! Our friends had to clean their apartment when they arrived but we were "lucky" ours was clean. But we had to made up the beds. After all that carrying sheets through town we did not even get the correct sized sheets for the beds, recieving only one set of double sheets for a set of bunk beds and a futton. We made up the futton which was horrifically uncomfortable and after two sleepless nights switched to the bunk beds reusing the double sheets folded over...this is supposed to a vacation! But we were doing far too much making beds and dealing with linen. Then at checkout we had to return the keys to the other side of town while once again carrying all our luggage. It was ridiculous! Would not recommend staying here.
weak points no microwave instead a oven that serves no purpose
Booked a short notice 3 night ski trip with my son. Apartment is perfect for 2 people with new bathroom and small kitchen although didn't cook there. 5 minute walk to town centre and 200 yards from midi glacier lift, bus stop 5 min walk too. There's a bar/pub in complex along with supermarket with ski hire nearby too
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Chamonix Sud Bois du Bouchet, FranceThis apartment is in the city but in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 2 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 19 January - 8 February 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 February - 8 March 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 March - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 29 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 November 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 7 February 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 February - 6 March 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 March - 19 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 June - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Local tax children (6 - 15)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€300.00 (approx. £263.90) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Bed linen (initial supply)
£12.32 per person, paid with booking
Towels (initial supply)
£5.28 per person, paid with booking
Booster seat (for children)
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
About this apartment
1 bedroom, Sleeps 2
There is also 1 single sofa bed
- Covered parking
Show all 4 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
- Suitable for family holiday
- Suitable for skiing holiday
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 42 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 42 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: an hour ago
Number of properties: over 1,000