Studio apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Chamonix Sud Bois du Bouchet, France
From £378 per week
Studio apartment to rent in Chamonix Sud Bois du Bouchet, France
This 1 bedroom studio apartment is located in Chamonix Sud Bois du Bouchet and sleeps 2 people. It has WiFi, parking nearby and a gym.
Share this holiday home
Studio apartment overview - owner's description
1-room studio 19 m2 on 3rd floor, north-west facing position.
- Living/dining room with 1 double sofabed and TV
- Kitchenette (2 hot plates, oven, microwave)
- Electric heating
- View of the mountains
- Facilities: Internet (WiFi, extra)
- Reserved parking (roofed), height 185 cm
- Please note: TV only FR
- Smoke alarm
- Residence "Gentiane"
- In the district of Chamonix Sud, 550 m from the centre, in a busy position
- In the complex: lift
- Shop, supermarket 50 m, shopping centre 600 m, restaurant, bar 50 m, bus stop 200 m, railway station 800 m
- Golf course (18 hole) 4.4 km, sports centre 1 km, mountain railway 1 km, slopes 1 km, cross country ski track 1 km
- Please note: ski bus (free of charge)
- Nightclub/disco close by
The studio apartment is described as good value for money. The studio apartment has a mountain view and is located in Chamonix Sud Bois du Bouchet. The nearest airport is 104km away. It is set in a very convenient location, only 550 metres away from the city center.
The studio apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The studio apartment is adequately equipped: it has a microwave and an oven.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
The studio apartment is suitable for activity holidays during the summer.
This studio apartment has 6 verified reviews.
2 out of 6 people recommend staying here
Good location Small but functional
Room was very clean but had a musty smell, most likely due to drying ski equipment. Opening the windows removed the smell but it returned. Its location is excellent for the Chamonix bus station and a supermarket literally 100 yards away.
Really central location - right next to Chamonix Sud which is great for the busses! The apartment was a bit on the small side/cosy and lacked designated storage space for belongings brought with. Great value for money, considering the cost of the rest of Chamonix. The apartment didn't really come with any major necessities, which would've been nice and would save buying them out there, but considering they charge for the option of bed linnen/towels, it's no real surprise. The apartment had a lingering odour to it, which meant whenever I returned to it, I was flinging open the windows and we bought an air freshner candle... It seriously needs to be looked at. Didn't use the TV, but it looked a bit on the small/dated side. Only one qualm with the location - it's above a bar, which often had noisy revellers until silly hours of the morning, and the building itself was quite ecchoey, meaning people returning later at night could generally heard when they were being a bit boisterous. The bed was a bit on the small side, especially considering i'm 6'5, however, it was surprisingly comfy.
In 2016 I have been three times with Interhome in Chamonix, the attention has always been good and professional, however the Gentianes apartment is bad, with smells in the whole apartment of the WC, some broken bulb and in general very basic everything.
The location of the apartment is very good. Close to the bus stop and very close to supermarket, bakery etc. The main street of Chamonix is within 5 minutes walking distance. The apartment was clean but the decor urgently needs an overhaul. The two stars are not necessarily to understand.
This studio apartment is:
Outside this studio apartment in Chamonix Sud Bois du Bouchet, FranceThis studio apartment is in the city but in a quiet area near the mountains.
Prices and availability
Updated 6 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 31 August - 29 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 November 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 7 February 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 February - 6 March 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 March - 19 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 June - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 28 April - 27 November 2020 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 6 July - 23 August 2019 and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Local tax children (6 - 15)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€300.00 (approx. £269.35) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Bed linen (initial supply)
£12.04 per person, paid with booking
Towels (initial supply)
£5.16 per person, paid with booking
Booster seat (for children)
£2.58 per item per day, paid with booking
£2.58 per item per day, paid with booking
About this studio apartment
1 bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Covered parking
Show all 5 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- Mountain view
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
- Suitable for family holiday
- Suitable for skiing holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This studio apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 82 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 82 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 6 hours
Last seen: 8 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000