Luxury Manor House Between Geneva/switzerland And Annecy/france
Farm house with 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Cercier, France
From £1,693 per week
Farm house to rent in Cercier, France
The Manor house of Dubourvieux offers large convivial spaces and 25 beds to its guests on a surface of 600 m2 livable in the border of Switzerland and France and is near ski resorts of Haute Savoie.
Share this holiday home
Farm house overview - owner's description
The Manor house of Dubourvieux offers large convivial spaces to its guests on a surface of 600 m2 livable in the middle of the most beautiful region of Haute Savoie, near the Alps. Perched on a hill, surrounded by nature, forest and fields, the farm is an ideal place to go green with family or friends. It can welcome up to 25 people for the night. It has all the user-friendly features: swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, petanque court, table tennis, foosball, disco, wide cinema screen, 2 huge panoramic terraces, a garden parc of 11'000 m2 with 2 horses, a breathtaking view of the mountains and forest.
Located at the top of a hill overlooking the entire region, the Manoir de Dubourvieux is a large farmhouse renovated like a luxury medieval manor house, offering its guests large convivial spaces on a surface of 3 floors of 200 m2 each, a total of 600 m2. Surrounded by nature, the forest on one side and a park of 11'000 m2 in the middle of fields and animals (2 large white horses, Japanese hens, rabbits, domestic animals), the farm is an ideal place to go green with family or friends. With all the conveniences (outdoor swimming pool with security for children, jacuzzi, sauna, petanque court, ping-pong, cinema with giant screen, two panoramic north and south terraces, sun loungers and sunbeds for sunbathing all day long, breathtaking view on the mountains and the forest), the farm will seduce you and offer you rest and outdoor activities that will make your stay unforgettable. Travellers from all countries are welcome on the farm.
The ground floor, with a living space of approximately 150 m², consists of the following rooms: an entrance hall, a fully equipped open-plan kitchen opening onto a living room with an electric fireplace, a flat-screen television, a sofa area for 10 people, a bar area for 4 people, a small dining room for 12 people.
The entrance hall has large blue marble staircases overlooking the 1st floor hall and the 4 bedrooms on the 1st floor (150 m2):
- a master bedroom with a king size bed with marble vault and high ceilings, with Thai style decoration, with its private bathroom
- a bedroom with a double bed 180 cm called "princess room", with its bathroom shared with the guest room, and separate toilet
- a bedroom with a double bed of 140 cm called "guest room", with its bathroom shared with the guest room, and separate toilet
- a bedroom-office and library with a large 140 cm double sofa bed and a comfortable thick mattress. She has her own private bianca.
- an 8-seater indoor jacuzzi with panoramic views of the mountains and country meadow
Then stairs lead from the office to the 2nd floor, namely the "Cathedral" attic (200 m2).
The "Cathedral" attic contains: a huge space of 200 m2 divided into various areas:
- one room - large screen cinema (5 m) with 4K 3D projector
- two living areas and sofas for 20 people
- a disco bar with lightshow
- a playground (table tennis, table football)
- a 10-seat panoramic sauna with a view of the cinema and the mountains
- a small Zen relaxation area with relaxing bunks
- 3 panoramic balconies with view, and rest chairs
- a bar area (8 people) and a fully equipped kitchen with stove, microwave oven, coffee maker and a large table for 20 people. Next to the sauna, a bathroom with Italian shower and WC. The ceiling is very high and cathedral style, so guests will be impressed by this floor.
With all the amenities (outdoor swimming pool with child safety, jacuzzi, sauna, petanque court, table tennis, cinema with giant screen, two panoramic north and south terraces, deckchairs and sunbathing all day long, breathtaking views of the mountains and the forest), the farm will seduce you and offer you rest and outdoor activities that will make your stay unforgettable.
- 2 Terraces (one facing south - morning sun, one facing north-sun in the afternoon) with garden furniture and parasol / 3 private balconies, gas barbecue
- Outdoor swimming pool for private use
- Possibility to park in the outdoor car park in front of the house for 8 cars
- Individual land of 11'000 m2 unfenced / house located at the top of the hill with a view over the whole region.
The north terrace has a garden furniture, a parasol, a dining table for 20 people and 6 deckchairs. The south terrace overlooking the pool has 6 other deckchairs (pool included). The land is not fenced but as it is located at the very top of the hill, there is practically no passage and it is therefore perfectly adapted to children.
In the middle of a 1 hectare park in a renovated farm, the property is less than 30 minutes from the Geneva and Annecy centers and has a heated swimming pool (in season) in the middle of the wooded park. The 600 m2 accommodation offers all the amenities for a pleasant stay with family and friends.
The environment is ideal for quiet holidays with escapades in the surrounding tourist places (Geneva, Annecy, ski resorts of Haute Savoie and Jura). Enjoy and visit our region: we are located at 8km from the Pont de la Caille (oldest giant bridge in Europe) -At 20 km from Annecy and its lake -At 12 km from the Gorges du Fier and the Château de Montrotier (to visit) -At 14 km from the secret gardens -At 30 km from Geneva and Lake Geneva -At 60 km from magnificent historical Leman lake city of Yvoire -At 90 km from Chamonix snow station -At 45 min from the first great ski resorts (Grand Bornand, la Clusaz), the Farm is ideally located in the middle of the most beautiful natural and alpine setting of France and at the border of Geneva/Switzerland.
30 minutes from Semnoz, the Annecy mountain which offers skiing, snowshoeing, ski lifts, ski lessons for children, and 45 minutes from the first major ski resorts (Grand Bornand, La Clusaz), the Farm is ideally located between towns and mountains in the middle of the most beautiful natural and alpine setting in France, near the border with Geneva/Switzerland. The Farm is located at the top of a hill, so a car is required for travel. However, a bus passes within 1 km but not often.
Exclusivity and Interactions
The travelllers have the exclusivity of the house. The owner remains at the disposal of travellers but lives in Geneva. On the spot the travellers are welcomed by a landlady who lives in the apartment next door and who will take care of the travellers, in particular:
- check in/out
- explanations about the Farm
- guided tour of the house
- laundry delivery
- cleaning at the exit
- advice on the region and its activities
- offer dining facilities upon booking in advance (separate pricing)
- offer horse riding possibilities during summer period (separate pricing)
You will be well supervised but gently and discreetly.
This farm house does not have any reviews.
This farm house is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this farm house in Cercier, FranceThis farm house is in the countryside and in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 March 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 24 August - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 September - 22 December 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 23 December 2019 - 29 February 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 March - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 September - 22 December 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 23 December 2020 - 1 March 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 March - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 December 2021 - 1 March 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Extra person over 4 people
£50.00 per night for each additional person if there are more than 4 people, paid with booking
£150.00 per week if the booking is for less than 30 nights, paid with booking
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 20:
- 1 single bed, 1 king size bed
- 1 single bed, 1 double bed
- 1 single bed, 1 double bed
- 1 double sofa bed
- 1 bunk bed (sleeps 2), 2 bunk bed (sleeps 3)s
- 2 single beds, 2 single sofa beds, 4 small double beds, 1 double sofa bed
4 bathrooms, 3 Separate WC's
Private pool with electric heating, Size 8m x 4m, Depth 1m to 1.4m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 20, Dining area seats 20, Central heating, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Gym, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Table tennis
1 hectare park - 2 terrasses with sun at every moment of the day
Private Owner From Geneve, Switzerland Member since Mar 2019
Last seen: 5 months ago
Number of properties: 1