Holiday Villa In Castetbon With Private Pool
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Castetbon, France
From £751 per week
Villa to rent in Castetbon, France
This three bedroom holiday home is wonderfully located for guests seeking a relaxing holiday close to the Pyrenees mountains. It is situated in the small village of Castetbon.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This three bedroom holiday home is wonderfully located for guests seeking a relaxing holiday close to the Pyrenees mountains. It is situated in the small village of Castetbon, approximately 15km south of Orthez. It boasts a large terrace with breathtaking panoramic views of the mountains and a private outside swimming pool. Inside, the decor is somewhat charming with exposed beams, brickwork and comfortable furnishings. The bedrooms and bathrooms have been simply but thoughtfully decorated. Nearby explore the historic towns of Navarrenx and Sauveterre. Guests seeking an active holiday may wish to go hiking, rafting, mountain biking, golfing or fishing - there are plenty of activities on offer in the Pyrenees! The surfer's paradise of Biarritz, and its beautiful beaches, are an hour's drive away.
This beautiful villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1800 and refurbished in 2015. The agent has rated it as a five star property so it is one of their best villas - tastefully furnished and fully equipped. It is also great value for money. This villa has a private pool and panoramic view of mountains; it is also located in Castetbon, 55km from Pau. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 5km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
There is a golf course nearby.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 167 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Castetbon, FranceThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 26 May 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 28 May - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 July - 28 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 29 August 2020 - 2 July 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 July - 27 August 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 28 August - 31 December 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Maximum €2.53 per person per night, paid locally
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: five stars
- Year built: 1800
- Year modernised: 2015
- Holiday home (internal area 300 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Panoramic view of mountains
- Yes (up to 1)
- Non-smoking house
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 9 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (32 m2)
- Pool open June - end August
- 1 TV
- Wireless internet
Show all 4 facilities Show less
This villa has 3 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower and bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Woodburning stove
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 2500 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 3 cars)
- A barbecue
Show all 5 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: five stars. This is the agent’s highest rating and this property should be tastefully furnished and full equipped.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 670 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 670 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 3 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000