Luxury three bedroom newly constructed apartment - three minutes from Palais & Convention Centre.
Ideally located for all the major congresses in Cannes, including -
Festival du Film (May)
Tax Free (October)
and of course it goes without saying, it is great for a beach
The nearest city is Nice and Nearest airport is Nice (15 miles), alternatively Toulon Airport (50 miles), Genoa (100 miles)
Property Sleeps 6
Reception Rooms 1
Bath Rooms 3
WC or Toilets 3
It has a fully-equipped kitchen with electric oven, large refrigerator/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, and washing machine.
The apartment has its own private underground parking space, right underneath the apartment building.
The shops are right on your doorstep.
Tennis is available at the Cannes Tennis Club, which is about a 10-minute walk away, behind the Martinez Hotel.
* Type of Property - apartment
* Location Type - beach
* Living Room - double-size sofa bed, coffee table, sideboard, LCD flat screen TV, cable TV box with numerous French and foreign channels, including 4 Enlish language channels, DVD player and small DVD library, WiFi ADSL internet connection installed or can be used with a USB or ethernet cable connection, sliding French doors on to large terrace with garden views
* Dining Area - large circular dining table, four dining chairs, floor lamp, and table lamp
* Kitchen - electric oven, electric hob, toaster, kettle, dishwashing machine, washing machine, breakfast table and four chairs, extractor hood, stainless-steel sink, numerous fitted units, and a refrigerator/freezer
* Sliding French doors onto a large, 14-square-meter terrace
* Bedroom Twin beds - one
* Bedroom Double beds - two
* Bathrooms - three
* En suite - three
* Entertainment - DVD, CD player, cable TV, ADSL internet and radio
* Outside - 14-square-meter terrace, and communal gardens
Additional property details
This 3 bedroom / 3 bathroom apartment with terrace is on the 3rd floor, in a residence called Jardin Florian, situated Rue DAntibes.
The apartment is approximately 110 sqm (+15 sq m of terrace) and has south-west exposure. It is fully air-conditioned. There is an intercom system, and an elevator. A parking space is also available in the private underground car park, right underneath the building, with a private elevator up to the apartment level.
This accommodation is available for weekly rentals throughout the year.
The living room is furnished with two double size sofa beds, an armchair, a dresser and a round dining table seating 4. For your entertainment there is a cabled TV, WiFi ADSL fast internet connection, a VCR, a DVD, and a stereo with CD player. A French window opens onto the terrace.
Outside is a table seating 4, if you wish to have lunch / dinner outside. The terrace overlooks the beautiful landscaped garden.
The fully equipped kitchen has a refrigerator / freezer, an oven, electric induction hotplates, a microwave, a toaster, a coffee maker, a dishwasher, and a washing machine.
The three bedrooms have either double king size beds or two twin beds, nightstands with table lamps and a large built-in closets.
A telephone line, restricted to incoming calls, can be used with a prepaid card: there is a phone line in the living room and one in each bedroom.
Bed & bath linens can be provided as an optional extra.
This accommodation is available for weekly rentals throughout the year. Please note that a minimum 7 night rental is required during conference periods in Cannes.
* Suitability - families and children
* Local activities - beach, restaurants, water sports, sightseeing, shopping, and nightlife
* Location - the residence is located right on Rue DAntibes and is about 100 metres from the beach.
DESTINATION INFORMATION -
* The Croisette, in Cannes, is where you will mingle with the rich and famous.
* The "Croisette" is the Rodeo Drive of Beverly Hills, Manhattans Fifth Avenue, or Chicagos Lake Shore Drive. On the Croisette you will find the boutiques of the Haute Couture designers of the world including Versace, Hermes, Channel, Cartier, Louis Vuitton, Bulgari, Yves St. Laurent, and many, many others.
* Here you will find the casinos Cannes is famous for: they are located in the Carlton Hotel, the Noga Hilton, and the Palais des Festival. The fourth casino, the Palm Beach Casino, is located at the other end of Cannes in the Palm Beach area.
Why not start planning your vacation right now??? Here is an idea for a one-day itinerary!... Breakfast in Cannes... lunch in Monaco.. dinner in Italy... back to sleep in Cannes the same night... sleep till 9:00... catch the 10:30 AM train to Monaco.
Take a taxi up the big hill to the Palace in Monte Carlo ($10). Visit Monaco and have lunch in Monte Carlo. At 5 PM walk down the hill to the train station and take the 5:30 PM train to downtown to San Remo Italy, about 45 minutes on the train. There you will find wonderful shopping, great prices, till 8 PM. Have a great Italian dinner by the sea in the old fishing harbor and catch the 11 PM train back to Cannes. Midnight in Cannes - walk home fall into bed!!!
Kindly note that during conference periods in Cannes, eg MIPIM, Cannes Lions, MAPIC etc, the minimum stay requirement is 7 nights and during the Film Festival the minimum stay requirement is 14 nights
Fully air-conditioned, 3-bedroom apartment, right on Rue D'Antibes, 100m from La Croisette & very near the Cannes Convention Center - at 90 rue d'Antibes.