Luxury 3 Bed Apartment Discount @ 90 Rue D'antibes - Cannes
Beach apartment with 3 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in Cannes, France
Booking cost: £0.00
From £3,347 per week
Fully air-conditioned, 3-bedroom apartment, right on Rue D'Antibes, 100m from La Croisette & very near the Cannes Convention Center - at 90 rue d'Antibes.
Luxury three bedroom newly constructed apartment - three minutes from Palais & Convention Centre.
Ideally located for all the major congresses in Cannes, including -
Festival du Film (May)
Tax Free (October)
and of course it goes without saying, it is great for a beach
The nearest city is Nice and Nearest airport is Nice (15 miles), alternatively Toulon Airport (50 miles), Genoa (100 miles)
Property Sleeps 6
Reception Rooms 1
Bath Rooms 3
WC or Toilets 3
It has a fully-equipped kitchen with electric oven, large refrigerator/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, and washing machine.
The apartment has its own private underground parking space, right underneath the apartment building.
The shops are right on your doorstep.
Tennis is available at the Cannes Tennis Club, which is about a 10-minute walk away, behind the Martinez Hotel.
* Type of Property - apartment
* Location Type - beach
* Living Room - double-size sofa bed, coffee table, sideboard, LCD flat screen TV, cable TV box with numerous French and foreign channels, including 4 Enlish language channels, DVD player and small DVD library, WiFi ADSL internet connection installed or can be used with a USB or ethernet cable connection, sliding French doors on to large terrace with garden views
* Dining Area - large circular dining table, four dining chairs, floor lamp, and table lamp
* Kitchen - electric oven, electric hob, toaster, kettle, dishwashing machine, washing machine, breakfast table and four chairs, extractor hood, stainless-steel sink, numerous fitted units, and a refrigerator/freezer
* Sliding French doors onto a large, 14-square-meter terrace
* Bedroom Twin beds - one
* Bedroom Double beds - two
* Bathrooms - three
* En suite - three
* Entertainment - DVD, CD player, cable TV, ADSL internet and radio
* Outside - 14-square-meter terrace, and communal gardens
Additional property details
This 3 bedroom / 3 bathroom apartment with terrace is on the 3rd floor, in a residence called Jardin Florian, situated Rue DAntibes.
The apartment is approximately 110 sqm (+15 sq m of terrace) and has south-west exposure. It is fully air-conditioned. There is an intercom system, and an elevator. A parking space is also available in the private underground car park, right underneath the building, with a private elevator up to the apartment level.
This accommodation is available for weekly rentals throughout the year.
The living room is furnished with two double size sofa beds, an armchair, a dresser and a round dining table seating 4. For your entertainment there is a cabled TV, WiFi ADSL fast internet connection, a VCR, a DVD, and a stereo with CD player. A French window opens onto the terrace.
Outside is a table seating 4, if you wish to have lunch / dinner outside. The terrace overlooks the beautiful landscaped garden.
The fully equipped kitchen has a refrigerator / freezer, an oven, electric induction hotplates, a microwave, a toaster, a coffee maker, a dishwasher, and a washing machine.
The three bedrooms have either double king size beds or two twin beds, nightstands with table lamps and a large built-in closets.
A telephone line, restricted to incoming calls, can be used with a prepaid card: there is a phone line in the living room and one in each bedroom.
Bed & bath linens can be provided as an optional extra.
This accommodation is available for weekly rentals throughout the year. Please note that a minimum 7 night rental is required during conference periods in Cannes.
* Suitability - families and children
* Local activities - beach, restaurants, water sports, sightseeing, shopping, and nightlife
* Location - the residence is located right on Rue DAntibes and is about 100 metres from the beach.
DESTINATION INFORMATION -
* The Croisette, in Cannes, is where you will mingle with the rich and famous.
* The "Croisette" is the Rodeo Drive of Beverly Hills, Manhattans Fifth Avenue, or Chicagos Lake Shore Drive. On the Croisette you will find the boutiques of the Haute Couture designers of the world including Versace, Hermes, Channel, Cartier, Louis Vuitton, Bulgari, Yves St. Laurent, and many, many others.
* Here you will find the casinos Cannes is famous for: they are located in the Carlton Hotel, the Noga Hilton, and the Palais des Festival. The fourth casino, the Palm Beach Casino, is located at the other end of Cannes in the Palm Beach area.
Why not start planning your vacation right now??? Here is an idea for a one-day itinerary!... Breakfast in Cannes... lunch in Monaco.. dinner in Italy... back to sleep in Cannes the same night... sleep till 9:00... catch the 10:30 AM train to Monaco.
Take a taxi up the big hill to the Palace in Monte Carlo ($10). Visit Monaco and have lunch in Monte Carlo. At 5 PM walk down the hill to the train station and take the 5:30 PM train to downtown to San Remo Italy, about 45 minutes on the train. There you will find wonderful shopping, great prices, till 8 PM. Have a great Italian dinner by the sea in the old fishing harbor and catch the 11 PM train back to Cannes. Midnight in Cannes - walk home fall into bed!!!
Kindly note that during conference periods in Cannes, eg MIPIM, Cannes Lions, MAPIC etc, the minimum stay requirement is 7 nights and during the Film Festival the minimum stay requirement is 14 nights
8 verified reviews
8 out of 8 people recommend staying here
Right in the heart of Cannes near the shops The main advantage of this spacious, elegant apartment is its location - right in the heart of Cannes near the shops, restaurants, sea and railway station. If you do have a car, the apartment also has an underground car park, which is a huge plus given the lack of car parking in the town. There are two double bedrooms, a third bedroom with twin beds and a sofa settee in the lounge- so the flat can accommodate quite a large party if required. There is also a quiet terrace, overlooking a garden, where you can eat and sunbathe when the mood takes you. If you are a techie- the flat provides an internet connection and also has Sky TV. The owners are very charming and very responsive to any queries you might have and speak a number of European languages so its generally easy to communicate with them. Ive enjoyed three wonderful stays in this apartment- that must say something- and would definitely recommend it. Elizabeth - London UK
"Lovely apartment, amazing holiday!" The apartment was beautiful! It was really clean, roomy, and so close to everything! The beach was a five minute walk and it was a free beach which was great, 10 minutes down the road and there was beach that you pay for, the apartment was in a great location so we were able to do both. The location of the apartment was one of its best features, it was right on the high street and was very secure. We all felt very safe in the apartment. The style of the apartment was very modern, which is good as it appealed to everyones taste, but it was also very homely with lovely touches around the flat. For a fabulous holiday, in the heart of Cannes... definitely book this lovely apartment.
Fantastic apartment - well equipped, spotlessly clean, beautifully furnished and a great layout. Loved the location, smack bang on the best shopping street in Cannes and a few minutes walk to the beach, local bars and restaurants. Surprisingly quiet given that its on a busy street, but the noise doesnt filter up and the shutters at night keep it blissfully quiet, dark and no doubt in the summer months, cool, Nice private terrace at the back. We will return!
Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Katherine was very helpful in getting us into the apartment and everything up and running. Very professional.
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 1 July 2016
Booking cost: £0.00
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 7 July - 2 October 2016: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 15 October - 31 October 2016: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 March - 5 May 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 May - 28 May 2017: the minimum stay is 13 nights.
- 29 May - 15 June 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 June - 28 June 2017: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 June - 2 October 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 15 October - 31 October 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 March - 5 May 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 May - 28 May 2018: the minimum stay is 13 nights.
- 29 May - 15 June 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 June - 28 June 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 June - 2 October 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 15 October - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 March - 5 May 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 May - 28 May 2019: the minimum stay is 13 nights.
- 29 May - 15 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 January and receive 10% off if the booking is made 180 days before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 January - 28 February and receive 5% off if the booking is made 120 days before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 April - 30 April and receive 10% off if the booking is made 180 days before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 July - 31 July and receive 10% off if the booking is made 180 days before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 July - 31 July and receive 5% off if the booking is made 120 days before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 30 September and receive 10% off if the booking is made 180 days before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 5% off if the booking is made 120 days before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 November - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made 180 days before the arrival date.
- Receive 15% off if the booking is made within 1 week of the arrival date.
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the arrival date.
- Receive 5% off if the booking is made within 3 weeks of the arrival date.
- Receive 25% off if the booking is for 60 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 June and receive 20% off if the booking is for 30 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 20% off if the booking is for 30 days or more.
Compulsory Meet & Greet service with check-in
£62.63 per booking, paid with booking
Compulsory Check Out service
£62.63 per booking, paid with booking
Compulsory final cleaning of the apartment by professional cleaners - euro 200
£167.01 per booking, paid with booking
Optional Linen hire and laundry service Euro 45 per person
person per week, paid locally
Optional additional cleaning and maid service available - EURO 85 per visit of 2 hours
cleaning visit, paid locally
Optional - reserved car parking space in the building can sometimes be made available - When available the charge is EURO 15 per day or part
£12.53 per night, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed and en suite
There is also 2 double sofa beds
3 bathrooms, 2 en suite bathrooms, 2 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WI-FI, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Garage, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
This 3 bedroom/3 bathroom apartment with terrace is on the 3rd floor, in a residence called Le Jardin Florian, situated at 90, Rue DAntibes. The apartment is approximately 110 sqm (+15sq m of terrace) and has south-west exposure. It is fully air-conditioned. There is a video entry-phone system, and an elevator. A parking space is also available in the private underground car park, right underneath the building, with a private elevator up to the apartment level. This accommodation is available for weekly rentals throughout the year. The living room is furnished with a double size sofa bed, two armchairs, a dresser and a rectangular glass dining table seating 6. For your entertainment there is cable TV, ADSL WiFi internet, a DVD, & a stereo with CD player. Numerous DVD discs are offered in the apartment. A French window opens onto the terrace.
Private Owner From Tortola, British Virgin Islands Member since Jun 2003
Past bookings: 164 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 1 day
Last logged in: 14 days ago
Number of properties: 3