Villa To Rent In Calvi
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Calvi, Corsica
From £1,619 per week
Villa to rent in Calvi, Corsica
This lovely three bedroom holiday home with private swimming pool is situated in a tranquil location in Calvi. The property was uniquely constructed on a rock.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This lovely three bedroom holiday home with private swimming pool is situated in a tranquil location in Calvi. The property was uniquely constructed on a rock, and overlooks the outdoor private swimming pool. It includes a thoughtfully decorated kitchen and living area, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom provides access to the terrace area, from where you can admire the views of the surroundings.
This solidly constructed villa was originally built in 1900 and refurbished in 2018. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a private pool and sea view; it is also located in Calvi, 24km from Ile Rousse. It is set in a very convenient location, 1km away from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant 1km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a garden, a gas barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
There is a golf course nearby.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 169 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Calvi, CorsicaThis villa has a pool and a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 August 2019 - 8 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Maximum €2.53 per person per night, paid locally
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 1900
- Year modernised: 2018
- Holiday home (internal area 115 m2)
- Villa constructed from concrete
- Sea view
- Mountain view
- Non-smoking house
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 10 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (77 m2)
- Pool open June - end September
- 1 TV
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (3 units)
Show all 6 facilities Show less
This villa has 3 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 4 single beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet without sink
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower and bath, hot and cold water
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (80 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 11 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Terrace or similar
- A garden (external area 4000 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 5 cars)
- Sea is nearby
- Bounce pillow (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Outdoor toys (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Outdoor games (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Seesaw (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Pull cart (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- A gas barbecue (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 15 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 552 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 552 bookings
Response rate: 85%
Response time: within 7 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000