Le Manoir Du Casino
Beach apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Cabourg, France
From £385 per week
Apartment to rent in Cabourg, France
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Cabourg and sleeps 5 people. It has WiFi. The apartment is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
2-room apartment 50 m2 on 2nd floor, north-east facing position.
- Entrance hall with 1 x 2 bunk beds (90 cm, length 190 cm)
- Living/dining room with 1 double sofabed (140 cm, length 190 cm), TV and DVD
- Exit to the balcony
- 1 room with 1 french bed (140 cm, length 190 cm)
- Kitchenette (2 hot plates, dishwasher, electric coffee machine, combination microwave) with bar
- Bathroom, separate WC
- Electric heating
- 2 balconies 2 m2
- Distant view of the sea
- Facilities: washing machine, iron
- Internet (WiFi, extra)
- Please note: non-smoking house
- Smoke alarm
- Old residence "Le Manoir du Casino", 4 storeys
- In the centre of Cabourg, in the resort, 100 m from the sea, 100 m from the beach
- In the house: lift, storage room for bicycles
- Public parking on the road
- Shop 50 m, supermarket 1.7 km, indoor swimming pool 100 m, thermal baths "thalassoterapie" 1.3 km
- Golf course (9 hole) 1.9 km
The agent describes this apartment as an ideal holiday rental for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. This apartment is located in Cabourg. The nearest airport is only 32km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 100 metres away from a beach.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is adequately equipped: it has a dishwasher and a washing machine. It also has a balcony.
There is a golf course nearby.
This apartment has 22 verified reviews.
19 out of 22 people recommend staying here
Spacious apartment with an exceptional location. Very clean on arrival.
Ideal location, near the sea and shops, we spent 3 days without taking the car. The cleanliness of the house is to be reviewed ... I had to clean the toilet on arrival and shake the mattress protector that was not clear at all! The kitchen area a little small with the trash at the height of the pans, not top ... bottom of sink all stained! Basic coffee maker and kettle not used because you can not open it to rinse! Note that all doors creak. Too bad because this apartment could be exceptional, it is very bright, two windows in the main room.
We are charged 40 € cleaning fee but when we arrive we find that even the vacuum cleaner has not been passed! Large pile of dust on the bedside tables, quilt that holds by the dirt, very dirty floors, cobwebs everywhere, bunk beds not stable at all, bathroom not even cleaned. In short, the cat !! To flee !!
Good disposition, ideal situation.
Appt in calm well located near beach and shopping street. It lacks a microwave in the kitchen and the oven deserves to be changed. Apart from that, I will return without question to this announcement.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Cabourg, FranceThis apartment is in the city but in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 3 July 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 11 July 2020 - 2 July 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 July - 20 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 August - 5 November 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€300.00 (approx. £270.54) per booking, paid locally
Local tax children (6 - 15)
Free of charge
Local tax babies (0-2)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Bed linen (initial supply)
£8.70 per person, paid with booking
Towels (initial supply)
£4.35 per person, paid with booking
Cot (up to 2 years)
£2.61 per item per day, paid with booking
£5.22 per item per day, paid with booking
About this apartment
1 bedroom, Sleeps 5
There is also 1 cot
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
- DVD player
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- Non-smoking property
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 162 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 162 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 20 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000