Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartment - Prices Discounted - Cannes - Riviera
Beach apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, shared pool and golf nearby in Broussailles, the South of France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £876 per week
Apartment to rent in Broussailles, the South of France
Apartment overview - owner's description
Highly recommended luxury one bedroom apartment with all the facilities to make a great holiday. Situated less than a mile's walk from the famous Croisette and Palais des Festivals in Cannes
The full address is
Residence Le Graziella
77 Ave de Tassigny
The nearest airport is Nice (15 miles), alternatively Toulon Airport (65 miles), Genoa (100 miles)
Property Sleeps 4
Reception Rooms 1
Bath Rooms 1
WC or Toilets 1
It has a fully-equipped kitchen with electric oven, large refrigerator/freezer, microwave, and washing machine.
The apartment has its own private parking space in the gated car park, in front of the apartment block.
The nearest shops are within a five minute walk.
Tennis is available at the Cannes Tennis Club, which is about a 10-minute walk away, behind the Martinez Hotel.
- Type of Property - apartment
- Location Type - beach
- Living Room - double-size sofa bed, coffee table, TV, cable TV box, DVD player and small DVD library, sliding French doors on to private garden.
- Dining Area - large rectangular dining table, four dining chairs, floor lamp, and table lamp
- Kitchen - electric oven, electric hob, toaster, kettle, washing machine, extractor hood, stainless-steel sink, numerous fitted units, and a refrigerator/freezer
- Bedroom - two beds
- Bathrooms - one
- Entertainment - DVD, CD player, TV
- Outside - private garden, swimming pool and communal gardens
Cannes Vacation Rental
Additional property details
The 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment with terrace is on the ground floor, in a residence called Le Graziella, situated on Ave Lattre de Tassignay in Cannes.
The apartment is approximately 60 sq m (+20 sq m of private garden) and has south-west exposure. It is air-conditioned. There is an intercom system, and an elevator. A parking space is also available in the private car park.
This accommodation is available for weekly rentals throughout the year.
The living room is furnished with a double size sofa bed, and a rectangular dining table seating 4. For your entertainment there is a TV, a VCR, a DVD, and a stereo with CD player. A French window opens onto the private garden.
Outside is a seating for 4, if you wish to have lunch / dinner outside.
The fully equipped kitchen has a refrigerator / freezer, an oven, electric induction hotplates, a microwave, a toaster, a coffee maker, a dishwasher, and a washing machine.
The master bedroom has two single beds which can be joined together to make a double bed, nightstands with table lamps and a large built-in closets.
Bed & bath linens can be provided as an optional extra.
Suitability - families and children
Local activities - beach, restaurants, water sports, sightseeing, shopping, and nightlife
* Location - the residence is located about 1300 meters from La Croisette.
Nearest Airport - Nice (35 kilometers) time is one hour
Nearest Beach - Cannes (100 metres away
Cannes is a major train terminus in France. The trains leave for Nice every ten minutes in the morning, then throughout the day every 15 minutes to half hour. The train ride from Cannes to Nice is 30-to-45 minutes depending on if you take a commuter train or not. From Cannes you can travel by train to Aix en Provence, Marsaille, Nice, Monaco, Italy, virtually all of France, and Europe.
The train station is about a ten-to-15-minute walk from our apartment.
DESTINATION INFORMATION -
The Croisette, in Cannes, is where the rich and famous meet. The Croisette is where many of the famous fashion houses have their boutiques such as Chanel, Hermes, Versace, Cartier, Louis Vuitton, Bulgari, Yves St. Laurent * There are several casinos in Cannes. They are all located near to the beach and can be found at the Princess Stephanie Hotel, at the Palais des Festival and at Palm Beach. Our one bedroom apartment is situated in a quiet residential neighbourhood, just a few steps from the centre of activity (1.40 kilometres from the Palais des Festivals). It takes about 10 minutes on foot to walk to the beach and there is a bus stop right outside the door of our residence. Why not start planning your holiday right now??? Here is an idea for a one-day itinerary! Breakfast in Cannes... lunch just over the border in Italy... and dinner in Monte Carlo - you can be back in Cannes the same night.
This apartment has 15 verified reviews.
15 out of 15 people recommend staying here
The apartment was lovely, I was on my own and felt very secure the complex was very safe and lovely and clean. Nice and quiet, easy to to find your away around, buses in to other resorts.
I would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice quiet break, just to relax in the sun, the only down fall was there was not alot going on in the main centre San Blas, but that might be due to recession, otherwise it was perfect!!
The property is situated in an excellent positon close to all the ammenities.
The property itself is to a very high standard with everything you need. It over looks the pool and has a large terrace. If you have any problems there is someone who lives on site.
The restaurants in Puerto Santiago and Los Gigantes are great (just look in the diary of notes that come with the apartment). We have booked again in August 2009 and are looking forward to our return.
Everything was exellent from start to finish.
A beautifully kept and equipped apartment with a very much home from home feel. We would have liked to have stayed longer. Hopefully we will return in the not too distant future?
The actual accommodation was excellent, furnished well, clean and better equiped than my own homd! The Pool was too cold as the Sun didn't hit it until late in the afternoon. The Pool area was nice but there was no Bar, or refreshment area or any recreational activity for the Kids, e.g pool table, table tennis etc.
I would stay there again but probably only in the summer when the pool would hopefully be a bit warmer.
Liked it very much.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Broussailles, the South of FranceThis apartment is in the town but in a quiet area near the beach. It has a shared pool, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 7 March 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 March - 31 March 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 May - 8 May 2018: the minimum stay is 13 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 July - 31 July 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 March - 31 March 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 May - 8 May 2019: the minimum stay is 13 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 July - 31 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 29 February 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 March - 31 March 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 May - 8 May 2020: the minimum stay is 13 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 July - 31 July 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 15% off if the booking is made 9 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 January - 28 February and receive 10% off if the booking is made 6 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made 6 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 January and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 3 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 March - 31 March and receive 25% off if the booking is made within 5 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 July - 30 September and receive 17% off if the booking is made within 90 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 3 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 15% off if the booking is for 21 days or more.
- Receive 7% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
- Receive 30% off if the booking is for 3 months or more.
- Receive 25% off if the booking is for 60 days or more.
- Receive 22% off if the booking is for 45 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 April and receive 20% off if the booking is for 28 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 June - 31 July and receive 20% off if the booking is for 28 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 20% off if the booking is for 28 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Local managers provide a Meet & Greet service upon arrival at apartment
£66.20 per booking, paid with booking
Check out inspection charge on departure & key collection
£44.13 per booking, paid with booking
Final clean of apartment by professional cleaners
£88.27 per booking, paid with booking
Conference and Congress Surcharge of EURO 850.00 per week applies to Low Season Rate
£750.29 per week, paid with booking
Weekly laundry fee of EURO 45.00 per person to cover the washing, laundering and ironing.
person per week, paid locally
Reserved car parking space in the gated car park
£66.20 per week, paid with booking
Additional weekly cleaning visit if required
£61.79 per week, paid with booking
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4:
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Living room
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
DVD/Blu-ray player, Radio, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Infants, Restricted mobility
The apartment has its own private parking space, in the gated car park in front of the apartment building, which can be reserved for our guests. The haunt of the rich and famous, Cannes is the Riviera home of glitz and glamour. Its boutiques are elegant and exclusive, its casinos are places in which to be seen. The famous Grand Boulevard de la Croisette is perfect for an evening stroll past the famous gardens and palm trees. Running westward from Mentons citrus gardens, past the modern towers of Monte Carlo, through arty Nice and stylish Cannes, the Riviera reaches St Tropez via the perfume town of Grasse and the pine scented forest of Juan-les-Pins, the Roman resort of St Raphael and fashionable Frejus.
Private Owner From Tortola, British Virgin Islands Member since Jun 2003
Past bookings: 166 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 16 minutes
Last logged in: 4 days ago
Number of properties: 3