Holiday Home Rental In Brossac With Private Pool
House with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, private pool and golf nearby in Brossac, France
From £704 per week
House to rent in Brossac, France
This 2 bedroom house with private pool is located in Brossac and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
2-room house 52 m2. Renovated in 2015:
- Living/dining room with Scandinavian wood stove, TV and international TV channels
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, dishwasher, freezer, combination microwave)
- On the lower ground floor - 1 room with 1 french bed and shower/WC
- Small terrace 15 m2, terrace roofed
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs (4)
- Washing machine, dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
Small single-family house "La Petite Marguerite", renovated in 2015. Outside the resort, in an elevated position, 1 km from the lake, in the countryside. For shared use:
- Property 5'000 m2
- Well-kept garden, swimming pool (19 x 9 m, depth 150 - 150 cm, 01/05-01/10)
- Motor access to the house
- Parking on the premises
- Shop 10 km, grocery 1 km, restaurant, bakery 500 m, bicycle rental 1 km, sandy beach 1 km, 1 km
- Minigolf 1 km, riding stable 1 km
- Canoe, peche, golf, Cognac 50 km, Saint-Emilion 60 km, Bordeaux 90 km, Blaye 65 km, Riberac 40 km
- Well-known lakes can easily be reached
- Etang Vallier 1 km
- The owner lives on the same property
- The owner has a dog
- Property ref
- 1 is situated on the same property
- One double bedroom is outside the apartment
- Non-smoking house
- The bedroom which is situated outside of the main house has 2 single beds with shower/WC
- For information: a small welcome kit is available on arrival with essential items ( towel , dishwasher tablet
The house is described as good value for money. It has a private pool and is located in Brossac. The nearest airport is 95km away. It is set in a convenient location.
The house has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A lake
This house has 8 verified reviews.
8 out of 8 people recommend staying here
Little Marguerite, located East / Southwest, surrounded by a beautiful garden with swimming pool and panoramic views of the hills. You find calm here from morning to evening. Superior customer service by the hostess and the host who are also very kind.
It was a very pleasant holiday. We received a warm welcome, although we arrived only in the middle of the night. Everything was there what you need in an FH and we did not have to buy anything. The view from the terrace was very good. A bit awkward is that the bedroom is not on the same level.
We have stayed here a week but that should have been longer! The welcome was very warm. The cottage is fully equipped, nicely decorated and has a cozy terrace with views over the colorful garden and swimming pond. The environment is definitely recommended.
Character cottage, overlooking the nature, not overlooked, also at the pool that is exclusive to us. The owners are perfect, 200% available if needed, and let us cradle alone in this pure atmosphere. The house is atypical, the decor is very neat. We feel very comfortable. Just watch the stairs. Different activities around (by car) such as horse riding, canoeing, quad biking, etc ...
We spent a week at the little daisy. The owners are very hospitable and caring. The frame is very nice. I regret that both rooms are not in the same house. We were with our children (4 and 2 years old) which is not practical at all. Finally the house is not really suitable for young children (under 6 years) because not enough secure. Other than that it's really a beautiful place!
This house is:
Outside this house in Brossac, FranceThis house is in a village and in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 24 November 2018 - 21 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 June - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 15 September - 23 November 2018 and receive 33% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Free of charge
€0.70 (approx. £0.61) per person per day, paid locally
Bed linen (initial supply)
Free of charge
Towels (initial supply)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€300.00 (approx. £261.72) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
About this house
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Private pool
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 5 features Show less
- Non-smoking property
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 6 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000