Holiday Home In Brossac With Private Pool
House with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Brossac, France
From £704 per week
House to rent in Brossac, France
This 2 bedroom house with private pool is located in Brossac and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
2-room house 30 m2 on 2 levels. Renovated in 2012:
- Living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace, TV and international TV channels (flat screen)
- 1 room with 2 beds (90 cm, length 190 cm), shower/WC
- Kitchen (oven, dishwasher, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave)
- Upper floor
- (steep stair) gallery with 1 french bed
- Wood heating, boiler (50 litres)
- Small terrace 15 m2, large terrace 35 m2, roofed
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs (4)
- Washing machine, dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
Small single-family house "LA VIOLETTE", renovated in 2012. Outside the resort, 1 km from the lake, in the countryside. For shared use:
- Property 5'000 m2, pond
- Well-kept garden, swimming pool (10 x 4 m, 01/05-01/10)
- Motor access to the house
- Parking on the premises
- Shop 10 km, grocery 1 km, restaurant, bakery 500 m, bicycle rental 1 km, sandy beach 1 km, 1 km
- Minigolf 1 km, riding stable 1 km
- Canoe, peche, golf, Cognac 50 km, Saint-Emilion 60 km, Bordeaux 90 km, Riberac 40 km, Blaye 65 km
- Well-known lakes can easily be reached
- Etang Vallier 1 km
- The owner lives on the same property
- The owner has a dog
- Property ref
- 1 is situated on the same property
- One double bedroom is outside the apartment
- Non-smoking house
- Maximum 1 pet/ dog allowed
- For information: a small welcome kit is available on arrival with essential items (tea towel, dishwasher tablet
The house is described as good value for money. It has a private pool and is located in Brossac. The nearest airport is 95km away. It is set in a convenient location.
The house has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven and a washing machine. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A lake
This house has 9 verified reviews.
8 out of 9 people recommend staying here
everything was fine it could not be better from messem
An idyllic cottage, beautiful garden and hospitable hospitable owners. For the dog excellent a large garden and friends to play with. Despite the weather enjoyed and worth repeating!
We have recovered very well and will surely go back someday. Pool is perfect, garden big, fenced and full of fruits. The air is fresh and you can sleep very well. Landlords are also very nice and if you have a holiday with dog, there is nothing better. The only downside was the narrow bathroom in a bedroom.
Owners live right next to the house, which is a minus for us! We are happy to put our privacy on vacation. Well sympathetic and hospitable people! Eg delivery of croissants the first day and the last day we were invited to their home to have breakfast together! Frigo was filled on arrival with the much needed for breakfast on the first day! Garden is not for private use and in the meantime a second gîte has been opened on the same property! Feeling of B & B Hygiene and finishing can be better!
We had a wonderful holiday in La Violette. We were warmly welcomed by the owners for whom nothing was too much to please us. such as looking up sights, reserving a restaurant or organizing an aperitif night. Because the 2nd room is separate, it was super for our daughter and boyfriend. with him all on vacation but also nice together. We have visited beautiful villages and enjoyed the pool and the covered terrace. a holiday to recommend.
This house is:
Outside this house in Brossac, FranceThis house is in a village and in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 21 November 2018 - 21 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 June - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
€0.70 (approx. £0.62) per person per day, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€300.00 (approx. £266.20) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Towels (initial supply)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Bed linen (initial supply)
Free of charge
About this house
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Private pool
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 5 features Show less
- Non-smoking property
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 6 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000