Birac-sur-trec Villa To Rent
Villa with 8 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and private pool in Birac-sur-Trec, France
From £1,400 per week
Villa to rent in Birac-sur-Trec, France
Family owned for over 200 years, this château is a superb example of 13th-century architecture set in 2 hectares of gardens and woods.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Family owned for over 200 years, this château is a superb example of 13th-century architecture set in 2 hectares of gardens and woods. The château has been lavishly renovated and restored to provide impressive accommodation. Its original features have been retained and all of the spacious rooms boast pale stone walls, gothic fireplaces, beams and leaded or stained glass windows with polished stone floors and woodwork throughout. Furnished to a very good standard, and with a mixture of modern and medieval works of art, this property conveniently offers contemporary kitchen and bathroom facilities. The lawns, formal gardens and ornamental garden are crossed by a small unfenced stream/pond and there is a shady terrace near the private swimming pool. The château benefits from the services of a maid and professional chef (menus available).
The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a private pool and is located in Birac-sur-Trec. It is set in a good location
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 167 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Birac-sur-Trec, FranceThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 26 May 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 27 May 2020 - 31 December 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
Consumption costs (such as electricity, water, gas and heating) - to be paid on arrival, non-refundable
€14.20 per night, paid locally
€10.00 per person per booking (minimum €150.00), paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Maximum €2.30 per person per night, paid locally
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Holiday home (internal area 720 m2)
- Unfenced water feature nearby
- Open, steep or narrow stairs
- Non-smoking house
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (72 m2)
- Pool open June - end September
- 1 TV
- CD player
- TV: French channels
- Wireless internet
Show all 6 facilities Show less
This villa has 8 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 7: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 8: 1 double bed
Show all 8 bedrooms Show less
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower and bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 7 bathrooms Show less
- 2 living rooms
- Dinning room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Freezer box
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Electric heating
- Terrace or similar
- A garden
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 5 cars)
- A barbecue
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 6 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
What are the extra consumption costs for electricity, gas, water etc.?
You will need to pay a fixed cost of €14.20 per night for electricity, water, gas and other utilities. You will need to pay the local agent when you arrive. The price is fixed and is not refundable.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 670 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 670 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 3 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000