Villa Rental In Bessèges With Swimming Pool
Villa with 10 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms and swimming pool in Bessèges, the South of France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,075 per week
Villa to rent in Bessèges, the South of France
This former hotel transformed into a pleasant holiday home with swimming pool will be ideal for a group wishing to discover the lovely Gard region. Located in the town center of Bessèges.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This former hotel transformed into a pleasant holiday home with swimming pool will be ideal for a group wishing to discover the lovely Gard region. Located in the town center of Bessèges, with all the facilities available (bakery, restaurants, shops, supermarket etc.) Each bedroom has its own bathroom. From the large living room with kitchen you have a splendid view over the river and the swimming pool. The large covered terrace with an arbor has a summer kitchen (with cooking plate on gas and fridge) by the pool, ideal for preparing good dishes under the sun. Beautiful walks await you in this region with preserved landscapes. Mountain biking, canoeing, motorbike or car ... you will be spoiled for choice to discover the Cévennes! The Grotte de la Caucalière is only a few kilometers away, as are the Château des Portes and Aujac. To recharge your batteries in the open air of the Cévennes, this holiday rental with swimming pool is made for you!
This villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1880 and refurbished in 2012. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and is located in Bessèges, only 12km from Saint-Ambroix. The nearest airport is 87km away. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant only 50 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
There is a golf course nearby.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 97 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Bessèges, the South of FranceThis villa has a balcony, a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 August 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 August 2018 - 21 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Consumption (e.g. gas, electricity) to be paid on site
€10.00 per person per booking (minimum €150.00), paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
€12.00 per person per booking, paid locally
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1880
- Year modernised: 2012
- Terraced house (internal area 450 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Pets not allowed
- Non-smoking house
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (40 m2)
- More than 9 TVs
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (11 units)
Show all 5 facilities Show less
This villa has 10 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 4 double beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 4 double beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 double beds, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 double beds, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 7: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 8: 2 double beds, 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 9: 2 double beds, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 10: 2 double beds
Show all 10 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 2: toilet without sink
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 7: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 8: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 9: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 10: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 12 bathrooms Show less
- 2 living rooms
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer box
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Terrace or similar
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 300 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 9 cars)
- A barbecue
- Outdoor kitchen
- Pool available from May to October
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 10 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
What are the consumption costs for electricity, gas, water etc.?
You will need to pay for the energy and water you use during your stay of which electricity is usually the most significant cost. Charges can be based on a fixed per day rate or by the amount of energy used (e.g. kilowatt hours for electricity). We can’t give you a definite figure but as a rough guide you should expect to pay €10 per day for a two bedroom apartment and €20 per day for a 4 bedroom house in the summer months. Please note: air-conditioning is the biggest factor in any bill; if you leave it on all day and open the windows to let in some warm air when the room gets too cold then your electricity bill will soar. Again these cost estimates are a crude rule of thumb and are for guidance only.
Your local agent will advise you of the extra consumption costs when you arrive; these can include electricity, water, heating, gas, telephone calls, internet usage and any tourist taxes where applicable.
Do I need to do anything to arrange any pre-booked optional extras?
If you select any optional extras as part of your booking then you will need to confirm details with the local property manager after the booking has been fully paid. You will receive the property manager’s contact details (phone number and/or email address) after you have paid for the booking and you should contact him or her to confirm details. If you cannot get hold of the property manager then please contact the Clickstay support team for further assistance.
Please note: you do not need to contact the property manager about any compulsory extras such as final cleaning (i.e. cleaning upon departure).
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 293 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 293 bookings
Response rate: 82%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.