Villa with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Bésignan, France
From £374 per week
Villa to rent in Bésignan, France
This 2 bedroom villa is located in Bésignan and sleeps 4 people. It has parking nearby, a gym and a spa.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
4-room terraced house 95 m2 on 2 levels.
- Beautiful furnishings: living room with TV (flat screen), video and radio
- Exit to the garden
- Dining room
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer)
- Shower, separate WC
- Upper floor: gallery
- 1 room with 1 french bed (140 cm, length 190 cm)
- 1 room with 2 beds (110 cm, length 190 cm)
- Gas heating
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs (2)
- View of the mountains and the valley
- Facilities: washing machine, baby cot for up to 2 year olds
- Reserved parking at the house
- Maximum 1 pet/ dog allowed
- The house is accessed via 15 steps
- Courtyard, 75 m2
- Besignan 11 km from Buis les Baronnies: The stone townhouse "Maison du Brun" is in a hamlet of 4 houses surrounded by trees
- In front of the house, there is a barn
- Terraced house "Du Brun", surrounded by trees
- In a hamlet with 4 houses, outside the resort, 5 km from the centre, in a secluded, quiet position, in the countryside
- Private: well-kept garden with wildlife garden and flowers, parking on the premises
- Shop 11 km, grocery 5 km, supermarket 11 km, restaurant 5 km, outdoor swimming pool 11 km
- Riding stable 3 km
- Nearby attractions: Via ferrata, Mont Ventoux 50 km
- Hiking paths: le Luberon
- Please note: car recommended
The villa is described as good value for money. It has a mountain view and is located in Bésignan. The nearest airport is 72km away. It is set in a convenient location, 5km away from the city center.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- A trail for hiking
This villa has 3 verified reviews.
3 out of 3 people recommend staying here
Beautiful house very well equipped, with charm among the apricot trees and lavender fields. The location allows to discover the baronnies, nyons, its succulent olives, the ventoux. ... But also the Vaucluse nearby: vaison la romaine etc .... We will probably come back because we have yet to discover. .... for beautiful holiday memories. Very good home owners. Thanks again to them for their trust .... And the welcome of animals is a plus #
We were happily surprised, the house is well maintained, the owners are friendly. The Baronnies are well worth a visit: landscapes, lavender, olive trees, apricot trees, cicada song, markets ...
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Bésignan, FranceThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 28 June 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 24 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 20 July - 2 August 2019 and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€250.00 (approx. £224.62) per booking, paid locally
Bed linen (initial supply)
€10.00 (approx. £8.98) per person, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
Towels (initial supply)
€5.00 (approx. £4.49) per person, paid locally
About this villa
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 cot
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 6 features Show less
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Pets are allowed
- Mountain view
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 82 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 82 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 6 hours
Last seen: 17 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000