House with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Bésignan, France
From £382 per week
House to rent in Bésignan, France
This 2 bedroom house is located in Bésignan and sleeps 4 people. It has parking nearby, a gym and a spa.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
4-room terraced house 95 m2 on 2 levels. Living room with TV, video and radio. Dining room. Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer). Shower, separate WC. Upper floor:
- 1 room with 1 french bed
- 1 room with 2 beds (110 cm)
- Gas heating
- Terrace furniture, deck chairs (2)
- View of the mountains
- Washing machine
- Reserved parking at the house
Besignan 11 km from Buis les Baronnies:
- The stone townhouse "Maison du Brun" is in a hamlet of 4 houses surrounded by trees
- In front of the house, there is a barn
- House "Du Brun"
- Outside the resort
- Shop 11 km, grocery 5 km, supermarket 11 km, restaurant 5 km, outdoor swimming pool 11 km
- Riding stable 3 km
- Car recommended
- Maximum 1 pet/ dog allowed
- The house is accessed via 15 steps
- Courtyard, 75 m2
The house is described as good value for money. It has a mountain view and is located in Bésignan. The nearest airport is 72km away. It is set in a convenient location.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- A trail for hiking
This house has 3 verified reviews.
3 out of 3 people recommend staying here
Beautiful house very well equipped, with charm among the apricot trees and lavender fields. The location allows to discover the baronnies, nyons, its succulent olives, the ventoux. ... But also the Vaucluse nearby: vaison la romaine etc .... We will probably come back because we have yet to discover. .... for beautiful holiday memories. Very good home owners. Thanks again to them for their trust .... And the welcome of animals is a plus #
We were happily surprised, the house is well maintained, the owners are friendly. The Baronnies are well worth a visit: landscapes, lavender, olive trees, apricot trees, cicada song, markets ...
This house is:
Outside this house in Bésignan, FranceThis house is in a village and in a quiet area near the mountains.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 30 March - 21 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 June - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 24 November 2018 - 29 March 2019 and receive 33% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€250.00 (approx. £222.57) per booking, paid locally
Bed linen (initial supply)
€10.00 (approx. £8.90) per person, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Towels (initial supply)
€5.00 (approx. £4.45) per person, paid locally
About this house
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 cot
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Pets are allowed
- Mountain view
- Suitable for family holiday
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 42 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 42 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 13 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000