Au Coeur Des Pommiers
House with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Auvillars, France
From £256 per week
House to rent in Auvillars, France
This 1 bedroom house is located in Auvillars and sleeps 2 people. It has a garden, barbeque facilities and parking nearby. The house is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
2-room house 45 m2, south facing position. Living/dining room. Lounge with TV and DVD. 1 room with 1 french bed (140 cm). Small kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, microwave, electric coffee machine). Shower/WC. Electric heating. Terrace. Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs (2). Facilities:
- Washing machine, iron
- Please note - 1 pet/ dog allowed..
Auvillars 2 km from Bonnebosq:
- Single-family house "Au coeur des Pommiers"
- 2 km from the centre of Bonnebosq, 20 km from the sea, 20 km from the beach
- Garden 160 m2 (fenced)
- Barbecue, parking on the premises
- Grocery 2 km, bar 2 km, bakery 2 km
- Car recommended
The house is described as good value for money. This house is located in Auvillars. It is set in a very convenient location, 20km away from a beach and only 2km away from the city center.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is well equipped: it has a microwave, an oven and a washing machine. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
This house has 6 verified reviews.
5 out of 6 people recommend staying here
Dream Weekend ****
Obsolete, but fits with cottage. Cozy. Great for 2 people. Very low house. Complete.
little resting place with a dive in the past in the heart of the trough country very nice home and very clean and tidy housing the region in spring is beautiful and buccol
It is a free standing house, simple but neat and sufficient to have a short stay. Zel stayed 2 weeks and had a wonderful time.
We had a nice holiday in Normandy in July. This was partly due to this cozy and cozy half-timbered house. The cottage is quiet and a must for people with a dog. The cottage is centrally located in Normandy and therefore good to use as a base to visit many attractions.
This house is:
Outside this house in Auvillars, FranceThis house has a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 4 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 17 November - 23 November 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 24 November 2018 - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August 2019 - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 12 November - 21 December 2018 and receive 33% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€250.00 (approx. £222.36) per booking, paid locally
Bed linen (initial supply)
€10.00 (approx. £8.89) per person, paid locally
Towels (initial supply)
€5.00 (approx. £4.45) per person, paid locally
About this house
1 bedroom, Sleeps 2
Show all 5 amenities Show less
Show all 4 features Show less
- Pets are allowed
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 6 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000