Avra Family Maisonettes Sirocco
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Southern Cyprus, Cyprus
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £614 per week
Villa to rent in Southern Cyprus, Cyprus
Villa overview - owner's description
Sirocco is a three bedroom maisonette in a quiet area yet in a walking distance from the center of Polis
Avra Family Maisonettes is a small complex of three maisonettes. Avra means lite breeze and that is what you can expect during your staying there. all three maisonettes have names out of winds.
Two of them have two bedrooms and they can accommodate 4 persons and the other one has three bedrooms and can accommodate 6 persons. they are situated in a quiet road yet in a walking distance from Polis. Near by you can find all the essential amenities.
Sirocco has three bedrooms upstairs with balconies overlooking one at the pool and the other two at the countryside. one bedroom has two single beds and the other two one double. one bedroom has ensuite shower / wc and there is there is also a commonshower wc upstairs. downstairs is the living room with satellite tv and veranda and the kitchen overlooking the pool with a veranda as well. There are umbrellas for shade and sunbeds for everyone. Each maisonette has its own bbq .there is also a common bar that you can sit and relax.
if you want to visit Polis and visit restaurants and bars is only five on foot.
in conclusion at Avra family maisonettes you can have family and relaxing holidays away from the center yet in a walking distance.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Southern Cyprus, CyprusThis villa is in the town near the beach. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a shared garden. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 December 2017 - 31 March 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 May - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 30 July 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 November 2018 - 31 March 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 May - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 30 July 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 November 2019 - 31 March 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 May - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made 90 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 5% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 25% off if the booking is for 5 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 2 Separate WC's
Shared pool, Size 4m x 8m, Depth 0.6m to 1.8m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, TV Languages in English, German, French, Russian, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Shared garden
Single gender groups
Private Owner From Paphos, Cyprus Member since May 2017
Last logged in: 3 months ago
Number of properties: 3