Pomos View Villa
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and private pool in Pomos, Cyprus
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,093 per week
Villa to rent in Pomos, Cyprus
Pomos View villa holds a fantastic position in the rustic fishing village of Pomos on the north-west Peninsula of the island. Pomos boasts beautiful, secluded beaches.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Pomos View villa holds a fantastic position in the rustic fishing village of Pomos on the north-west Peninsula of the island. Pomos boasts beautiful, secluded beaches, a pretty harbour and impressive mountain scenery. The town of Polis is just a short car journey away, this untouched area boasts a wider range of amenities including shops, cafes and tavernas all centred around the pedestrianised main square as well as gorgeous Blue Flag beaches.
The modern villa has excellent views looking over the Mediterranean Sea to Pomos harbour and the surrounding countryside. The villa sleeps up to eight guests across four beautiful bedrooms. On the ground floor are two of the bedrooms, one king-size double and one twin both complete with ensuite bathrooms. Also on this level is the cinema room complete with projector screen. Upstairs, the main living accommodation can be found enabling guests to make the most of the wonderful views. On the first floor, is the fully equipped kitchen and living room. The remaining two double bedrooms can also be found, one boasting an ensuite bathroom, there is also an additional family bathroom.
Outside, the impressive views can be enjoyed from the comfort of the hot tub on the spacious terrace. Next to the terrace, there is a large private pool, a great spot for taking a dip while soaking up the sunshine! There is also a barbecue area which is perfect for alfresco dining.
Lower Ground Floor
- Kitchen with hob, fridge, sink
- Dining room with dining facilities, flat screen TV and patio doors leading to terrace
- Utility with washing machine
- Bedroom with king-size bed and ensuite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with twin beds, flat screen TV, patio doors leading to terrace and en-suite bathroom with bath and overhead shower, WC and washbasin
- Bathroom with shower
- Cinema room with DVD, projector and screen
- Kitchen with dishwasher, oven, hob, fridge/freezer, coffee machine and dining facilities
- Lounge with satellite flat screen TV, CD, dining facilities and patio doors leading to terrace
- Bedroom with king-size bed
- Bedroom with king-size bed, patio doors leading to terrace and en-suite bathroom with bath an overhead shower, WC and washbasin
- Bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Private pool (9 x 4.5m)
- Hot tub
- Built-in barbecue
- Covered terrace
- Air conditioning
- Free cot(s) and highchair(s)
At Oliver's Travels we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. If there is anything you would like to arrange for your stay, please contact the Oliver's VIP Concierge Team (by clicking on the link in the blue Oliver's Extras box above) who will be happy to help. We can usually put you in touch with the right people arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting service
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
This is by no means an exhaustive list, so please just contact Oliver's VIP Concierge Team to help you arrange any of those little extras that can really make the difference.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Pomos, CyprusThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 4 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 July 2018 - 29 September 2024: changeover day is Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£890.69 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable