3 Bed Detached Villa In Polemi, Paphos
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Polemi, Cyprus
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £373 per week
Villa to rent in Polemi, Cyprus
Villa overview - owner's description
3 Bed Detached Villa in Polemi, Paphos. Private Heated Pool & Spectacular Mountain Views. Free WIFI+UKTV
Enjoy magnificent, breathtaking, unobstructed views of miles of vineyards on the foothills of the Troodos mountains while you lounge around the solar heated private pool in this peaceful, traditional Cypriot village away from the tourist areas but close enough to enjoy if required.
The villa is an ideal retreat for privacy, rest and relaxation. It is the perfect accommodation for small family gatherings, a group of friends or couples who appreciate privacy whilst on holiday. Children enjoy the pool, the open spaces and going for nature walks into the vineyards - or spending hours on their 'screens' in the shade of the veranda or in the air conditioned rooms.
This spacious villa is arranged on one floor with no stairs, it has 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one one suite) and has plenty of wardrobe space. The open plan living and dining area has high ceilings and plenty of natural light. The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, oven, hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, toaster and coffee & tea facilities. Outside the private pool is solar heated, the large pool area is fully furnished with sun loungers, sofas & outdoor dining facilities with table chairs and a barbecue. The property is fully air-conditioned in all bedrooms and the living/kitchen areas, there is a gas fire for the cooler months. The house stands on an agricultural road so there is almost no passing traffic.
Polemi village is a short walk and has many amenities including 2 tavernas, 3 small cafes, banks with ATMs, a butcher shop, a bakery, flower shop and several small supermarkets. The town is known in the region for its viniculture and has two wineries which open to the public on selected days. Polemi is an agricultural village, olives, nuts, melons, citrus fruits and an array of vegetables are also grown locally.
The villa is situated just 20 to 30 minutes drive from the regions beaches and visitors can enjoy exploring the diversity of coastal options; commercial sandy beaches to the south west such as Coral Bay and Paphos' municipal beaches, quieter traditional beaches to the north in Latchi and the clear waters of Argaka, the relative wilderness of Lara Bay, or discover one of the many coves or unspoiled micro beaches dotted along hundreds of kilometres of coastline.
Paphos Airport is only a 30 minute drive from the villa and Larnaca a 90 minute drive.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Polemi, CyprusThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 4 January 2018
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 January - 4 February 2018: changeover days are Sunday, Friday and Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 February - 4 March 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 March - 28 March 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 29 March - 25 May 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 26 May - 3 June 2018: changeover days are Sunday, Friday and Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 June - 13 July 2018: changeover days are Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 July - 2 September 2018: changeover days are Monday, Saturday and Sunday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 September - 25 November 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 26 November 2018 - 18 January 2019: changeover days are Sunday, Friday and Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 5 February - 25 November and receive 10% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 2 single folding beds
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite
Private pool with solar heating, Size 4.5m x 2.2m, Depth 0.6m to 2m
CD player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups
Private Owner From London, United Kingdom Member since Jan 2018
Last logged in: a day ago
Number of properties: 1