Villa Talassa With Free 4x4 Car & Wifi, Optional Hot Tub
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Peyia, Cyprus
From £470 per week
Villa to rent in Peyia, Cyprus
Delightful and affordable three bedroom detached villa in a quiet cul-de-sac close to Coral Bay, with secluded private pool , Toyota RAV 4 and free WiFi included, Jacuzzi setup on demand.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Talassa is located in a quiet cul-de-sac next to a plot with grass and trees. It is only 5 minutes drive to Coral Bay with its sandy beach and 1 km from the old hillside village of Peyia.
The villa is spacious and can comfortably accommodate 6 people, but we restrict number of people to 4 adults, only because we prefer smaller groups. Our base price is set to 2 people, giving couples the best possible price.
HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS:
- 5 seater 4 x 4 car is included in rental price which enables you to fully explore Paphos and Cyprus and represents a significant cost saving on your holiday
- Jacuzzi by the pool is a perfect place to relax in cooler evenings
- Our pool (4 x 8 m, 90-170 cm deep) is maintained to the very highest standards by a National - Swimming Pool Foundation certified operator so you can rest assured that the quality of the water is of the highest standard ensuring a good holiday and safe swimming
- Poolside solar shower with a large rain showerhead provides perfect refreshment after your swim
- Mosquito nets on both balcony doors and the window in the third bedroom and the downstairs patio door let in fresh air at night (if you don't like to use aircon)
- There is a safe for your valuables
- Free cot, high chair and protective gates for young children
The villa is spacious and comfortable and furnished to a high standard. The ground floor consists of an open plan lounge with air-conditioning, an elegantly appointed dining area (seats six) and fully-equipped modern kitchen. French doors in the dining and living rooms lead respectively to the patio (sunbeds) and to the furnished terrace (table and chairs) overlooking the swimming pool.
Marble staircase leads to upstairs rooms, which are fully air-conditioned. The master bedroom has a double bed and a balcony, as well as en suite shower and toilet, and the second bedroom has two single beds (placed together) and balcony. Both balconies are accessed by French doors, which have mosquito nets. The third bedroom has two single beds. All the bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and aircon. There is a spacious family bathroom with bath, shower and toilet upstairs. There is also a downstairs toilet. There is parking space at the villa and free parking for another car outside.
A Toyota RAV 4 manual diesel 4 x 4 car is included in price for eligible drivers. It is insured for drivers over 25 and under 70. This is not a substitute for a hire car as may be provided by Hertz/Avis etc, but reliable and comfortable 5 seater which is ideal for trips to the beach, shopping as well as into Paphos and surrounding areas to see the many tourist attractions. But the guests have no obligations to use the car.
This villa has 12 verified reviews.
12 out of 12 people recommend staying here
Lovely villa had a fab 2 weeks. The pool was great, like a warm bath even at night. Only grumble is the child friendly aspect. If you have a toddler like me, watch the windows in the 2nd and 3rd bedroom, easily opened and easy to fall out of!!! Would recommend a lockable TV cabinet as well as my toddler managed to trash the DVD player on our 2nd week! Grumble aside, would thoroughly recommend the villa and would love to go again soon. It’s in a nice quiet area, car hire is essential. Best beach was in Polis 33Km away to the North. The directions and guest notes were top notch. No problems with the villa at all, pool man comes twice a week to clean the pool and is not in your face, just turns up does the job and goes, hardly know he is there. previous reviews note the cooker does not work, it does! you have to set the timer as well as temp and oven mode, wont work unless timer is on!
If you book a holiday in this villa, you wont be disappointed.
Villa in quiet location and well equipped inside and out and beautifully decorated. Good air-conditioning in bedrooms which made for good nights sleep. Pool large and cleaned twice a week. Some mainance issues, external light bulbs needed replacing , second step in pool missing, oven door broken and oven not working. TV does not have any British channels except Sky News, this wasnt an issue as we hadnt gone on holiday to sit inside & watch TV but didnt match the villa information. Some of the breakages were obviously caused by previous renters but need addressing if villa is to maintain its high standards. Ideal location for access to local amenities. Would rent again and recommend to friends.
We were very impressed by the quality and level of the furnishings within the property, better than previous villas we have used. The quite location offers good privacy around the pool, whilst Coral Bay is only a 10 minute drive away. We will definitely consider this villa for future holidays.
We stayed at Villa Talassa in october and had a lovely relaxing, warm holiday Booking was very straightforward and owner Tanya responded immediately to all of our quieries. It was a very quiet area even though there are other villas around. The garden and pool area are secluded surrounded with mature shrubs and beautiful scents from jasmin which grew right up to master bedroom balcony. (photo we saw of garden must of been when first built - much more mature now). Inside villa was comfortable and clean. Just as photos really. We would reccommend this villa to anyone wanting a quiet relaxing holiday.
Exactly as portrayed on web - lovely quiet location, close to Coral bay, beautiful garden and rooms excellent. Excellent directions provided from Paphos Airport. All needs catered for in the villa, would recommend this for families and would certainly consider booking again. Although we didnt need to use them, can we suggest it might be worth providing simple instructions for the kitchen appliances, and air conditiioing, the same format as the T.V. instructions that were left. Booking process very simple and any queries resolved quickly by communication from the owner. Thank you Tanya we had a lovely holiday.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Peyia, CyprusThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 25 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 14 July - 2 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 3 September - 30 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October 2020 - 28 May 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 May 2021 - 14 July 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 5% off if the booking is made within 30 days of the arrival date.
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 May - 30 June and receive 15% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 May - 22 July and receive 10% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 November - 30 April and receive 20% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 November - 30 April and receive 25% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 November - 15 May and receive 15% off if the booking is for 2 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Larger groups fee
£7.00 per night for each additional person if there are more than 2 people, paid with booking
£20.00 per person per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 8m x 4m, Depth 1m to 1.8m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, German, French, Russian, Local
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups
Hot tub usage EUR 25 per week, optional, paid locally
Private Owner From Paphos, Cyprus Member since Jun 2007
Past bookings: 35 bookings
Response rate: 50%
Response time: within 20 hours
Last seen: 13 days ago
Number of properties: 1