Villa with 3 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and private pool in Peyia, Cyprus
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £713 per week
Villa to rent in Peyia, Cyprus
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Aphrodite is a modern, luxury and detached villa featuring a Mediterranean blue and white theme. The villa is located in a peaceful location in picturesque Peyia, in Paphos, Cyprus.
Villa Aphrodite is a modern, luxury and detached villa located in a peaceful location in picturesque Peyia, in Paphos, Cyprus. The villa was built featuring a combination of blue and white tones resembling the traditional Mediterranean islands colour theme.
The villa is fully furnished and comes with all common amenities to guaranteed a dream holiday!
The villa comprises of 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a well equipped kitchen and an open plan living/dining room featuring a satellite TV, CD/DVD player and a Playstation.
A large private swimming pool set in a paved terrace with grassed borders and a jacuzzi hot-tub come with this villa, making it a popular choice for all. Guests can relax under the warm sun on the sun loungers or enjoy a traditional Cypriot grill on the built in brick barbeque.
Patio furniture is available around the swimming pool and enable romantic al fresco dinners to take place outside during those warm Cypriot evenings.
• Private Check-In in your Villa,
• Private Pool & Private Outdoor Jacuzzi,
• Large Garden space around the Villa and Pool Area,
• 3 Bedrooms (1 on the Ground Floor and 2 on the First Floor),
• 4 Bathrooms (On the Ground Floor and First Floor),
• Air conditioning/Heating (payable locally at 7EUR/day),
• TV in the Living Room, Satellite TV (Nile Sat),
• CD/DVD Player, Play station & Table Tennis Table,
• Fully equipped Kitchen (Refrigerator/Freezer,
• Electric Cooker, Electric oven, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Coffee Machine, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle, Iron with Iron-Board),
• Free Wireless Internet, Electronic Safety Box,
• Baby Cot & High Chair in all villas,
• Balcony with Sea View from all villas,
• Open plan Living Room & Dining Room,
• Dining Area for 6 at Pool Area,
• Sun beds and umbrellas at Pool,
• Furnished in a simple and natural color scheme,
• Private Barbeque in all Villas,
• Private Parking in the Villa,
• Approximate Villa Size 150m2,
• Doctor on call,
• Children’s Play Area available in the villa complex,
• Manager on site to assist with enquiries,
• Small Private Chapel available for Prayers.
VILLA LOCATION DESCRIPTION
Villa Aphrodite is part of a villa complex, located in a quite location in Peyia, just 2km away from the lovely harbour of St George. A small beach which is easily accessible on foot from the villa is located by the harbour. A few sea-side tavernas can be found there as well and offer the best way to relax and unwind. Just nearby is a series of natural rock caves, while on the north, you will find the start of the nature reserve Akamas area, leading to the Akamas peninsula.
The Paphos Bird and Animal park, go -karting, bowling are some of the activities all on offer in the area of Peyia. The Coral Bay centre is under a 10 minute drive from the villa where more restaurants, traditional taverns, bars, pubs and all common amenities can be found.
One week stays receive a free mid week towel change while two week stays will have a mid week towel change and a full clean approximately one week into stay.
Notice: The jacuzzi will be charged extra starting from 01/03/2015, at 100EUR/week. AC (air condition) for the living room is payable locally at 7EUR/day. Villa Aphrodite belongs to a complex of 10 identical detached villas, all located in the same small complex of villas. Photographs displayed here are of one of the properties within this small cluster of villas, therefore your allocated villa on arrival may differ slightly in design.
When placing a booking, please do NOT pay the deposit immediately.
Instead, please allow for at least 24hrs from the date you have placed your booking to pay the deposit.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Peyia, CyprusThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 November - 30 November 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 November - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 November - 30 November 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
AC in living room
£6.00 per night, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
5 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 4 Separate WC's
CD player, Computer, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Open fire, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Private garden
Jacuzzi, Table tennis
Infants, Smoking, Pets
Property Manager From Limassol, Cyprus Member since Jan 2014
Past bookings: 5 bookings
Response rate: 66%
Response time: within 1 day
Last logged in: 5 days ago
Number of properties: 20