Villa with 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Peyia, Cyprus
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,009 per week
Villa to rent in Peyia, Cyprus
Villa overview - owner's description
The Azzurro Villas are located in a fantastic yet peaceful location, just a short distance away from the fishing village of St. George. St. George has a range of amenities including shops.
The Azzurro Villas are located in a fantastic yet peaceful location, just a short distance away from the fishing village of St. George. St. George has a range of amenities including shops, a handful of tavernas specialising in local cuisine as well as a quiet shingle beach. The lively coastal town of Coral Bay is only a short car journey away, here visitors will find a beautiful sandy beach and a wider range of bars and restaurants, from here shuttle buses run to Potima Bay, where a larger sandy beach can be found.
The villas combine the traditional style of a Mediterranean villa with all necessary modern amenities and comfortably sleep up to six guests in three bright bedrooms, the spacious accommodation is spread across two floors. On the ground floor is the open-plan living room and fully-equipped kitchen with dining facilities, there is also one of the twin bedrooms complete with en-suite bathroom. Upstairs, are a further two bedrooms, one double and one twin, both complete with en-suite bathrooms as well as balconies from which excellent views can be enjoyed.
Outside, is a private pool and jacuzzi perfect for soaking up the sunny surroundings. There is also a barbecue area perfect for al fresco dining! For children, the villas share a fun playground area.
*Images are of one of the properties within this small cluster of 10 villas, therefore your allocated villa on arrival may differ very slightly in design/furnishings.
- Living room with TV, DVD and access to garden area
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dining facilities
- Twin bedroom with access to garden area and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Bathroom with WC and washbasin
- Double bedroom with balcony and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Twin bedroom with balcony and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Private swimming pool
- Private jacuzzi (please see T&Cs tab for additional charges)
- Table Tennis
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Air Conditioning in bedrooms
- Cot(s) & High-chair(s) available free of charge on request basis
- Access to shared children's play area
- Access to shared small private chapel
At Oliver's Travels we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. If there is anything you would like to arrange for your stay, please contact the Oliver's VIP Concierge Team (by clicking on the link in the blue Oliver's Extras box above) who will be happy to help. We can usually put you in touch with the right people arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting service
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
This is by no means an exhaustive list, so please just contact Oliver's VIP Concierge Team to help you arrange any of those little extras that can really make the difference.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Peyia, CyprusThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 April 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 24 April 2018 - 29 September 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£876.85 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable