Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and swimming pool in Penera, Cyprus
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £552 per week
Villa to rent in Penera, Cyprus
Villa overview - owner's description
Casa Bianca is a stylish villas in the heart of Pernera. There is a lounge area, dining area, an open plan kitchen and guest w.c. Upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms (1 ensuite) a twin and bathroom.
Casa Bianca has a lovely private pool area to the back of the villa and a patio area complete with sun loungers, table and chairs. There is also excellent lighting to enjoy those barbeques at night. In the lounge area there is a widescreen television, dvd player and satellite, large dark leather sofas and a coffee table. The dining area has seating for 6 which is situated next to the open plan designer kitchen. Upstairs there is a large double ensuite master bedroom with a balcony and a television. The second bedroom has a large double bed and the third bedroom has two single beds. There is also a seperate family bathroom.
Villa Casa Bianca is located in one of the best locations in Pernera. Within a 100 metre radius you will find a doctors, restaurants, bars, shops, supermarkets and much more. Pernera year on year is increasing in popularity and is fastly becoming as popular as neighbouring town Protaras. The beaches are excellent, the nighlife is great and the value for the level of accommodation is even better. Pernera is fantastic for everyone!
Home to lovely child friendly beaches, superb restaurants, excellent bars and two water parks for the children.
Pernera is fast becoming the resort of choice for family holidays here in Cyprus.
The excellent beach promenade links Pernera to the larger parent resort of Protaras, however our guests tell us that more and more they prefer the more relaxed, laid back feel of Pernera.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 3 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Penera, CyprusThis villa is near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 25 July - 31 August 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2017: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 November 2017 - 31 May 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 November 2018 - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 November 2019 - 31 May 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Minimum Stay Loading
£136.49 per booking if the booking is for less than 5 nights, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
3 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 3 Separate WC's
CD player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Parking, Private garden
Agency From Paralimni, Cyprus Member since Nov 2010
Past bookings: 22 bookings
Response rate: 59%
Response time: within 2 hours
Last logged in: 2 hours ago
Number of properties: 34