Carob Trees Villa
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Pelathousa, Cyprus
Booking cost: £0.00
From £665 per week
Villa to rent in Pelathousa, Cyprus
Villa overview - owner's description
Spacious, detached three bedroom villa with private pool in secluded location on a wooded hillside with both mountain & sea views. Complete privacy guaranteed. Aircon/wifi provided free of charge.
About the Villa
Constructed 10 years’ ago and completely refurbished in 2016 Carob Trees is situated in an entirely private location on a wooded hillside in one of the most beautiful, unspoiled regions of the Western side of Southern Cyprus. From the villa there is an astounding panorama of the Troodos Mountains and surrounding hills with far reaching views down through the valley to the Mediterranean Sea..
- Large private pool
- Aircon, ceiling fans & full central heating available in each room of the villa
- Free wifi available throughout ground floor and pool area
- Mobile phone reception available in all areas of the property
- Large flat screen TV & DVD player in lounge
- Selection of books/DVDs for guests of all ages available
- Bedding provided for both summer and winter months: duvets for the cooler nights with a choice of either feather or hypoallergenic pillows
- Hairdryers provided in each bedroom
- Babies/toddlers – travel cot & bedding, high chair available on request
- Sun loungers, umbrellas and pool towels provided for all guests
- Traditional Cypriot brick built charcoal barbecue
- Laundry room with washing machine/tumble dryer for guests' use
The small seaside town of Polis with wide sandy beaches, shops & restaurants is approximately 12 minutes drive
The larger town of Paphos and international airport is within easy reach (less than 1 hour’s drive away).
The renowned Anassa Hotel is a 20 minute journey along the coastal road, with the Akamas Peninsula (an area of outstanding natural beauty with deep gorges, wild landscape & wide sandy bays) just a few miles further away.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Pelathousa, CyprusThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a garage and outside lighting. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 August 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
1 bathroom, 1 en suite bathroom, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 10m x 5m, Depth 1.6m to 1.6m
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WI-FI, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 10, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Garage, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Single gender groups
No shallow end in pool
Private Owner From Maidenhead, United Kingdom Member since Aug 2016
Last logged in: a month ago
Number of properties: 1