Limni Beach Villa
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Paphos, Cyprus
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,289 per week
Villa to rent in Paphos, Cyprus
Limni Beach Villa holds a fantastic position in the unspoilt town of Polis on the north-west Peninsula. Polis boasts a wide range of amenities, including shops, cafes and tavernas.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Limni Beach Villa holds a fantastic position in the unspoilt town of Polis on the north-west Peninsula. Polis boasts a wide range of amenities, including shops, cafes and tavernas, many of which are centered around the pedestrianised square. The gorgeous cresent-shaped beach provides plenty of room to spread out and a sheltered and safe place for all the family to paddle their feet!
The modern and stylish villa sleeps up to eight guests across four beautiful bedrooms. On the ground floor, there is a large, open plan living and dining area as well as a fully equipped kitchen. Also, on this level is one of the twin bedrooms and a family bathroom. Upstairs, on the first floor, there are two king-size double bedrooms as well as a second twin bedroom, all three complete with ensuite bathrooms. Also on this level is a gym room for those wanting to keep active on holiday boasting an exercise bike and cross trainer.
Outside, there is a large private pool which is the perfect place from which to soak up the surroundings. There is also a barbecue area which is fantastic for alfresco dining.
- Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, fridge/freezer, coffee machine and dining facilities
- Sitting room with satellite flat screen TV, DVD, CD, dining facilities, patio doors leading to terrace
- Bedroom with twin beds
- Bathroom with shower, washbasin and WC
- Utility with washing machine and sink
- Gym with excercise bike and cross trainer
- Bedroom with king-size bed, patio doors leading to balcony and ensuite bathroom with bath and overhead shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with king-size bed, patio doors leading to balcony and ensuite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with twin beds and ensuite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Private pool ( 10 x 5m)
- Poolside shower
- Gas barbecue
- Pool/ tennis table
- Air conditioning
- Fly screen(s)
- Cot(s) and highchair(s)
At Oliver's Travels we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. If there is anything you would like to arrange for your stay, please contact the Oliver's VIP Concierge Team (by clicking on the link in the blue Oliver's Extras box above) who will be happy to help. We can usually put you in touch with the right people arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting service
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
This is by no means an exhaustive list, so please contact Oliver's VIP Concierge Team to help you arrange any of those little extras that can really make the difference.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Paphos, CyprusThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 6 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 July - 2 October 2018: changeover day is Wednesday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 October 2018 - 26 March 2019: changeover days are Wednesday and Thursday.
- 27 March - 3 September 2019: changeover day is Wednesday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 September - 1 October 2019: changeover days are Wednesday and Thursday.
- 2 October 2019 - 2 October 2024: changeover days are Wednesday and Thursday.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£890.69 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable