Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Northern Cyprus, Cyprus
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,463 per week
Villa to rent in Northern Cyprus, Cyprus
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Nyssa is a luxurious three bedroom villa that mirrors the stunning quality that is present throughout the Aphrodite Hills resort.
Villa Nyssa is a luxurious three bedroom villa that mirrors the stunning quality that is present throughout the Aphrodite Hills resort. The pale blue furnishings and high ceilings create a calming sense of sophistication, where you can really make yourself at home, and even have your own soundtrack thanks to the ipod dock in the lounge.
The property is excellently located, on the edge of the resort where you can enjoy a true island escape and still enjoy access to the spectacular variety of activities and facilities on offer. Whether filling your days working on your swing, pampering at the spa, or just stepping out for dinner at one of the many restaurants on offer.
For the days when you just fancy lounging by the pool or chilling in the jacuzzi, spending quality time unwinding together, Villa Nyssa couldn't be more accommodating. The kitchen has everything you need to rustle up your own culinary masterpiece, and there's a table and chairs out on the patio where you can dine al-fresco. There's also a barbeque area, and expansive gardens lined by fragrant jasmine and colourful oleander and hibiscus, that compliment the delicate atmosphere at Villa Nyssa.
Whether you're seeking a luxury pad from which to explore the region and dive into the feast of activities that Aphrodite has to offer, or just want to escape to the sunshine, Villa Nyssa has everything you need.
- Spacious living room which is tastefully furnished with 2 large comfortable sofas and a modern glass coffee table. A large flat screen TV is affixed above the feature fireplace, and an iPod docking station is available.
- The dining area is adjacent, furnished with a large, modern glass table and 6 leather backed chairs.
- The kitchen is separated by a granite topped sideboard and is fully equipped with all modern conveniences including large fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Sets of French doors are positioned at all sides, enabling the light to flood in.
- Guest W/C off from the hallway which loeads to mthe two ground floor bedrooms.
- Both bedrooms have king size beds, matching side tables, and dressing tables. Both rooms feature ceiling fans and air-conditioning.
- These 2 bedrooms have use of the adjacent bathroom which features bath with shower over and a marble vanity unit with 'his and hers' wash basins.
Lower ground floor
- At basement level, one can find light entertainment in the form of a football table, also a small laundry room with the washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- A staircase leads up to the master bedroom suite with parquet flooring and super king-size bed. The room is with matching side tables, dressing table and mirror, and is complete with en-suite bathroom; the excellent facilities include bath with shower over, separate shower cubicle, and a vanity unit with 'his and hers' wash basins.
- Huge upper terrace wraps around 2 sides of the villa; overlooking the pool and garden to the rear of the property, and from the side the views encompass the Resort and golf course leading down to the sea.
- Extensive terrace, furnished with cushioned rattan dining chairs, matching glass-topped dining table and sun beds.
- Large 10 metre overflow swimming pool with Roman steps and separate Jacuzzi.
- A purpose built barbeque area and extensive garden bordered by fragrant jasmine and colourful oleander and hibiscus.
Please note that the minimum rental period for this property is 5 nights.
The location of Aphrodite Hills could not be more convenient! Paphos International Airport is just 15 minutes away, and you can enjoy the peace and tranquility of Cyprus's south west corner with all the unspoilt attractions and culture it offers. The resort slopes down toward the shimmering waters of the Med, providing stunning views from the villas and golf course.
The closest attractions to Aphrodite Hills are Pissouri Beach and Village. They avoid being over touristy even in high season and offer a chance to see the traditional character of Paphos; one all too often missed by visitors to the island.
There is also the beautiful, child-friendly Zias Beach Club, just minutes down the coast, at Avdimou Bay. Aphrodite Hills offer a shuttle to and from the beach, taking a scenic route through the Cyprus countryside, past acres of vineyards.
Pathos old town stands as an internationally recognised site of historic and archeaological importance. The Ancient Greeks believed Aphrodite rose from the sea at Paphos, and many ancient sites, castles, and traditional villages exist in and around the town, making for convenient day trips. This has earned the entire town a place on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List.
Complimentary Welcome Parcel
Includes: mineral water, tea, coffee, sugar, biscuits and long-life milk.
(Complimentary for all Apartments and Junior Villas. Also available for Superior Villas booked for 6 nights and less)
- 'Zias Beach Club' at Avdimou Bay
- Shingle beach
- Private for guests
- Beach Towels
- 15km from resort
- Shuttle bus available
- Open from 10am to 5pm mid April to October
- 18-hole golf course
- Golf academy
- Driving range
- Club house
- Equipment hire
- Golf shop
- Golf buggy hire
- Expert tuition
- Dress code applies
- Open 7 days a week, 7am to 7:30pm
- Olympic level tennis facilities
- Professional coaching
- Raquet hire
- Flood lighting
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Open from April - November
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- Fitness Studio
- Open 7 days a week, April to November 8am to 8pm
- Imaculate 3G pitch (27.5m x 36.5m)
- Dream Team Soccer School provide professional coaching for all ages.
Other Sports and Activities
- Cycle hire available, and mountain biking and paths are easily accessed
- Mini golf
- Childrens playground
- Segway hire
Restaurants and shops
- Cypriot style village square at centre of the resort
- Seven resaurants specialising in a variety of cuisines including local Greek tavernas, a gastro pub, Italian restaurant, Indian, and Asian fusion.
- Haagen-Dazs ice cream and snack shop
- Costa coffee house
- Gift shop
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Northern Cyprus, CyprusThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 July - 31 August 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 September 2017 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£919.96 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
Internet / WiFi
Air conditioning, Car hire optional