Villa with 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and private pool in Northern Cyprus, Cyprus
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £4,520 per week
Villa to rent in Northern Cyprus, Cyprus
Villa overview - owner's description
This is one of the largest Villas at Aphrodite Hills Resort, individually designed and located in one of the most desired locations on the Resort's eastern plateau.
This is one of the largest Villas at Aphrodite Hills Resort, individually designed and located in one of the most desired locations on the Resort's eastern plateau. It boasts the only full size all-weather tennis court for the exclusive use of its residents.
The property overlooks the third and fourth fairways and it is situated adjacent to the third green. It offers spectacular views from all rooms and features four double bedrooms on the first floor and a fifth on the ground floor.
The property benefits from under-floor central heating throughout and air conditioning in every room.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
- The entrance hall leads to a double living area with a two-seat and a three-seat sofa, two winged-back chairs, a pouffe and coffee tables.
- Within the living area there is a dining room with a wooden table with eight chairs and a sideboard.
- A beautiful built-in wood burning fireplace will warm you up should you happen to be here in the winter months. Wood is available with our compliments.
- The kitchen, located next to the living room area, is of solid maple wood with granite tops.
- A large American fridge freezer, dishwasher, oven and a microwave are available.
- Enhancing this lovely kitchen further is a modern looking kitchen table with chairs, which could be used as comfortable breakfast room.
- A large 40 inch flat screen TV with cable, a DVD player and Hi-Fi system are situated in this area.
- There is a broadband internet connection available at no extra charge.
- A marble guest toilet serves the needs of this floor.
- Finally, on the ground floor there is a double bedroom overlooking the swimming pool, the third green and the sea. This bedroom has its own walk-in wardrobe and dressing room.
- The en suite bathroom includes a Jacuzzi, a double vanity unit, a bidet, a toilet and a heated towel rail.
- Two twin beds with bedside tables, a study desk and bookshelf are also located in this room.
- The magnificent stairway leads to the first floor and to four double bedrooms.
- The spacious master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe/dressing room. From the balcony, one can share the fantastic views of the third and fourth fairways and the beautiful sea in the distance.
- The other three bedrooms are decorated in their own individual style and boast en suite marble bathrooms and built-in wardrobes.
All bedrooms benefit from individual balconies with spectacular sea and golf views.
The Villa has a veranda with seating area furnished with a three-seat sofa, a two-seat sofa, an armchair, cushions and coffee table.
- Unusually large rectangular overflow type swimming pool measuring 14m x7m, which can also be heated at an extra cost.
- By the Roman steps you will find integrated Jacuzzi jets. Around this spectacularly large pool there are ten sun loungers with cushions.
- A large covered area with barbeque facilities and a dining table with a granite top and ten chairs sit just next to the pool.
- Private tennis court, where coaching can be arranged.
- Exotic garden, flourishing with Mediterranean plant life, large and small.
The location of Aphrodite Hills could not be more convenient! Paphos International Airport is just 15 minutes away, and you can enjoy the peace and tranquility of Cyprus's south west corner with all the unspoilt attractions and culture it offers. The resort slopes down toward the shimmering waters of the Med, providing stunning views from the villas and golf course.
The closest attractions to Aphrodite Hills are Pissouri Beach and Village. They avoid being over touristy even in high season and offer a chance to see the traditional character of Paphos; one all too often missed by visitors to the island.
There is also the beautiful, child-friendly Zias Beach Club, just minutes down the coast, at Avdimou Bay. Aphrodite Hills offer a shuttle to and from the beach, taking a scenic route through the Cyprus countryside, past acres of vineyards.
Pathos old town stands as an internationally recognised site of historic and archeaological importance. The Ancient Greeks believed Aphrodite rose from the sea at Paphos, and many ancient sites, castles, and traditional villages exist in and around the town, making for convenient day trips. This has earned the entire town a place on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Northern Cyprus, CyprusThis villa has a pool and a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 February 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 February 2018 - 5 January 2024: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£886.02 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Open fire, Car hire optional