Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Northern Cyprus, Cyprus
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,452 per week
Villa to rent in Northern Cyprus, Cyprus
Villa overview - owner's description
Perched on the peaceful eastern plateau, Villa Iris is a stylish three bedroom villa that mirrors the 5-star quality that is present throughout the Aphrodite Hills resort.
Perched on the peaceful eastern plateau, Villa Iris is a stylish three bedroom villa that mirrors the 5-star quality that is present throughout the Aphrodite Hills resort. Being a little further from the centre of the resort, you can enjoy a tranquil island escape with the excitement and convenience of world-class sports facilities, spa retreat and restaurants all on your doorstep.
If you do ever want to take a break from all the activities on the resort, then Villa Iris is the perfect place for lazy days lounging by the pool, playing games on the lawn and cooking up a storm on the barbecue on warm summer evenings. The kitchen has everything you need to rustle up your own culinary masterpiece, and there's a table and chairs out on the patio where you can dine al-fresco. The lounge is complete with flat screen, DVD player, and gorgeous corner sofa that's perfect for a cosy night in.
This is an idyllic setting for a family getaway, where you can enjoy the peace and quiet of the island setting, with all the benefits of the luxurious facilities at Aphrodite Hills.
- Through the grand entrance of this property, one enters the living area, boasting immaculate marble floors, a large corner sofa, flat screen TV and large windows opening up to the rear landscaped gardens.
- The dining room, located just off the kitchen, features a grand square dining table with eight dining chairs.
- The contemporary kitchen is designed in Italian wood and offers all modern day appliances including a integrated dishwasher, electric oven with hob, microwave and American style double fridge.
- The ground floor also features a guest cloakroom.
- The master bedroom features wooden parquet, and French doors leading to the pool and patio area and offers the most breathtaking views. The room comprises a king size bed, bedside tables with matching lamps, walk-in wardrobes and a large en suite with walk-in shower and jet bath with shower, double vanity unit and a toilet.
- The second bedroom also situated on the ground floor, features a double bed, bedside cabinets, fitted wardrobes, French doors leading to the pool and patio area and shares a common bathroom with the third bedroom, which is located on the same floor.
- Third bedroom houses two twin beds with bedside cabinets and fitted wardrobes.
- The common bathroom is directly outside the doors of the two bedrooms, with single vanity sink, shower cubicle and toilet. All are luxuriously furnished.
Lower ground floor
- In addition to the three main bedrooms, the villa also features an extra room at basement level which may be used if extra sleeping accommodation is required. This room is fully furnished with a double bed, bedside cabinets and dressing table, and is pleasantly decorated in soothing neutral tones.
- A private bathroom with walk-in shower completes the facilities.
- Outside the Villa, the landscaped gardens create a stunning backdrop for the large 5m x 10m private swimming pool with Roman steps, a large lawned area ideal for the children and a barbeque area complete with outdoor furniture, creating an ideal spot for dining alfresco!
The location of Aphrodite Hills could not be more convenient! Paphos International Airport is just 15 minutes away, and you can enjoy the peace and tranquility of Cyprus's south west corner with all the unspoilt attractions and culture it offers. The resort slopes down toward the shimmering waters of the Med, providing stunning views from the villas and golf course.
The closest attractions to Aphrodite Hills are Pissouri Beach and Village. They avoid being over touristy even in high season and offer a chance to see the traditional character of Paphos; one all too often missed by visitors to the island.
There is also the beautiful, child-friendly Zias Beach Club, just minutes down the coast, at Avdimou Bay. Aphrodite Hills offer a shuttle to and from the beach, taking a scenic route through the Cyprus countryside, past acres of vineyards.
Pathos old town stands as an internationally recognised site of historic and archeaological importance. The Ancient Greeks believed Aphrodite rose from the sea at Paphos, and many ancient sites, castles, and traditional villages exist in and around the town, making for convenient day trips. This has earned the entire town a place on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List.
Complimentary Welcome Parcel
Includes: mineral water, tea, coffee, sugar, biscuits and long-life milk.
(Complimentary for all Apartments and Junior Villas. Also available for Superior Villas booked for 6 nights and less)
- 'Zias Beach Club' at Avdimou Bay
- Shingle beach
- Private for guests
- Beach Towels
- 15km from resort
- Shuttle bus available
- Open from 10am to 5pm mid April to October
- 18-hole golf course
- Golf academy
- Driving range
- Club house
- Equipment hire
- Golf shop
- Golf buggy hire
- Expert tuition
- Dress code applies
- Open 7 days a week, 7am to 7:30pm
- Olympic level tennis facilities
- Professional coaching
- Raquet hire
- Flood lighting
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Open from April - November
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- Fitness Studio
- Open 7 days a week, April to November 8am to 8pm
- Imaculate 3G pitch (27.5m x 36.5m)
- Dream Team Soccer School provide professional coaching for all ages.
Other Sports and Activities
- Cycle hire available, and mountain biking and paths are easily accessed
- Mini golf
- Childrens playground
- Segway hire
Restaurants and shops
- Cypriot style village square at centre of the resort
- Seven resaurants specialising in a variety of cuisines including local Greek tavernas, gastro pub, Italian restaurant, Indian, and Asian fusion.
- Haagen-Dazs ice cream and snack shop
- Costa coffee house
- Gift shop
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Northern Cyprus, CyprusThis villa has a pool and a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 July 2017 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£912.58 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi
Air conditioning, Car hire optional