Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Northern Cyprus, Cyprus
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,383 per week
Villa to rent in Northern Cyprus, Cyprus
Villa overview - owner's description
Eliana is a tasteful spacious three-bedroom Junior Villa with it's own private pool, offering blissful views of the rolling Hestiades Green and distant mountains. Ideal for a family getaway.
Eliana is a tasteful spacious three-bedroom Junior Villa with it's own private pool, offering blissful views of the rolling Hestiades Green and distant mountains. Ideal for a family getaway, the villa is located just around the corner from the Village Square and Golf Club, meaning your right at the centre of the action. Enjoy days filled with working on your swing, pampering at the spa, and dining out at one of the many restaurants on offer.
If you do ever want to take a break from all the activities on the resort, then Villa Eliana is the perfect place for lazy days lounging by the pool, spending quality time unwinding together. The kitchen has everything you need rustle up your own culinary masterpieces, and there's a table and chairs out on the patio where you can dine al-fresco. The lounge is complete with flat screen, DVD player and comfy furniture for a lovely night in.
Whether you're looking for a home away from home from which to explore the region and dive into the feast of activities that Aphrodite has to offer, or just want to escape to the sunshine and get away from it all; Villa Eliana has everything you need.
- Modern fully equipped kitchen, with dishwasher.
- Lounge area with three-seat sofa and a matching armchair, flat screen TV, CD and DVD player, and french doors leading onto the patio.
- Dining area opposite the lounge, with seating for six, and also with separate french doors onto the patio.
- Bedroom with double bed, bedside cabinets, built-in wardrobes, and french doors onto the patio.
- Bathroom next to the bedroom with shower, single vanity unit, and a toilet.
- Second bedroom features a double bed, fitted wardrobes, bedside cabinets with matching lamps, and french doors opening out onto the balcony.
- Third bedroom has two single beds, and plenty of wardrobe space. Both rooms have convenient shuttered windows.
- These two rooms share a spacious bathroom with single vanity sinks, bath with showwer, and toilet.
- Large patio area, comfortably equipped with a table and chairs, enabling you to take advantage of the outdoor lifestyle.
- 8m x 4m private swimming pool, with ladder steps.
The location of Aphrodite Hills could not be more convenient! Paphos International Airport is just 15 minutes away, and you can enjoy the peace and tranquility of Cyprus's south west corner with all the unspoilt attractions and culture it offers. The resort slopes down toward the shimmering waters of the Med, providing stunning views from the villas and golf course.
The closest attractions to Aphrodite Hills are Pissouri Beach and Village. They avoid being over touristy even in high season and offer a chance to see the traditional character of Paphos; one all too often missed by visitors to the island.
There is also the beautiful, child-friendly Zias Beach Club, just minutes down the coast, at Avdimou Bay. Aphrodite Hills offer a shuttle to and from the beach, taking a scenic route through the Cyprus countryside, past acres of vineyards.
Pathos old town stands as an internationally recognised site of historic and archeaological importance. The Ancient Greeks believed Aphrodite rose from the sea at Paphos, and many ancient sites, castles, and traditional villages exist in and around the town, making for convenient day trips. This has earned the entire town a place on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List.
Complimentary Welcome Parcel
Includes: mineral water, tea, coffee, sugar, biscuits and long-life milk.
(Complimentary for all Apartments and Junior Villas. Also available for Superior Villas booked for 6 nights and less)
- 'Zias Beach Club' at Avdimou Bay
- Shingle beach
- Private for guests
- Beach Towels
- 15km from resort
- Shuttle bus available
- Open from 10am to 5pm mid April to October
- 18-hole golf course
- Golf academy
- Driving range
- Club house
- Equipment hire
- Golf shop
- Golf buggy hire
- Expert tuition
- Dress code applies
- Open 7 days a week, 7am to 7:30pm
- Olympic level tennis facilities
- Professional coaching
- Raquet hire
- Flood lighting
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Open from April - November
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- Fitness Studio
- Open 7 days a week, April to November 8am to 8pm
- Imaculate 3G pitch (27.5m x 36.5m)
- Dream Team Soccer School provide professional coaching for all ages.
Other Sports and Activities
- Cycle hire available, and mountain biking and paths are easily accessed
- Mini golf
- Childrens playground
- Segway hire
Restaurants and shops
- Cypriot style village square at centre of the resort
- Seven resaurants specialising in a variety of cuisines including local Greek tavernas, gastro pub, Italian restaurant, Indian, and Asian fusion.
- Haagen-Dazs ice cream and snack shop
- Costa coffee house
- Gift shop
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Northern Cyprus, CyprusThis villa has a pool and a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 July 2017 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£917.68 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi
Air conditioning, Car hire optional