Villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Northern Cyprus, Cyprus
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £987 per week
Villa to rent in Northern Cyprus, Cyprus
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Daria is a stylish two bedroom villa, featuring some of the best views on the resort and an infinity pool that flows into the horizon. The interior is sleek and minimalist.
Villa Daria is a stylish two bedroom villa, featuring some of the best views on the resort and an infinity pool that flows into the horizon. The interior is sleek and minimalist, yet comfily furnished, seamlessly connecting the villa with its beautiful surrounds thanks to an abundance of French windows and terraces.
Ideal for a family getaway, Villa Daria is located just around the corner from the Village Square and Golf Club, meaning you're right at the centre of the action. Enjoy days filled with working on your swing, pampering at the spa, and dining out at one of the many restaurants on offer.
If you do ever want to take a break from all the activities on the resort, then Villa Daria is the perfect place for lazy days lounging by the pool, spending quality time unwinding together. The kitchen has everything you need rustle up your own culinary masterpieces, and there's a table and chairs out on the patio where you can dine al-fresco. The lounge is complete with flat screen, DVD player, and comfy sofa for a lovely night in.
Whether you're looking for a home away from home from which to explore the region and dive into the feast of activities that Aphrodite has to offer, or just want to escape to the sunshine and get away from it all, Villa Daria has everything you need.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
- The living room features sleek, minimalist styling, yet is comfily furnished with corner sofa opposite a flat screen TV.
- The dining area has an elegantly designed wooden table with four chairs; there are French doors which open onto the veranda, setting the scene for a unique dining experience.
- The modern kitchen features granite work surfaces, and is complete with modern stainless steel appliances including microwave, washing machine and dishwasher.
- There is also a WC off the lounge area.
- A marble staircase leads up to the master bedroom; this room is complete with sand coloured parquet flooring, fitted wardrobes, a large double bed with bedside cabinets and French doors leading to the upstairs balcony.
- The master bedroom also incorporates a marble en suite bathroom with a bath/shower combination, Jacuzzi and a double sink vanity unit.
- Second bedroom includes twin beds with bedside cabinets, fitted wardrobes and French doors leading onto the balcony.
- There is a large central bathroom on this floor with a walk-in shower, single vanity unit and a toilet.
- Infinity pool* with ladder steps, and panoramic views.
- Outdoor dining furniture
- Sun loungers
- Free-standing barbeque
*The pool can be heated at an extra charge, if required please specify when booking.
The location of Aphrodite Hills could not be more convenient! Paphos International Airport is just 15 minutes away, and you can enjoy the peace and tranquility of Cyprus's south west corner with all the unspoilt attractions and culture it offers. The resort slopes down toward the shimmering waters of the Med, providing stunning views from the villas and golf course.
The closest attractions to Aphrodite Hills are Pissouri Beach and Village. They avoid being over touristy even in high season and offer a chance to see the traditional character of Paphos; one all too often missed by visitors to the island.
There is also the beautiful, child-friendly Zias Beach Club, just minutes down the coast, at Avdimou Bay. Aphrodite Hills offer a shuttle to and from the beach, taking a scenic route through the Cyprus countryside, past acres of vineyards.
Pathos old town stands as an internationally recognised site of historic and archeaological importance. The Ancient Greeks believed Aphrodite rose from the sea at Paphos, and many ancient sites, castles, and traditional villages exist in and around the town, making for convenient day trips. This has earned the entire town a place on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Northern Cyprus, CyprusThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 April 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 April 2018 - 30 November 2024: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£877.55 per booking, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi