Villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Northern Cyprus, Cyprus
From £2,317 per week
Villa to rent in Northern Cyprus, Cyprus
Villa Anissa, is located in one of the most breathtaking, sought after plots on the resort, with panoramic views of the rolling island landscape and shimmering blue waters of the Mediterranean.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Anissa, is located in one of the most breathtaking, sought after plots on the resort, with panoramic views of the rolling island landscape and shimmering blue waters of the Mediterranean. Inside you'll be equally impressed, as you open the front door to find polished marble floors, and exquisitely furnished lounge area with comfy sofas and French doors that access the patio.
Ideal for a luxurious family getaway, you're located just around the corner from the Village Square and PGA National Golf Club, meaning you're right at the centre of the action, whether filling your days working on your swing, pampering at the spa, or just stepping out for dinner at one of the many restaurants on offer.
If you do ever want to take a break from all the activities on the resort, then Villa Anissa is the perfect place for lazy days gazing out on the sun-soaked landscape from the pool, spending quality time unwinding together. The kitchen has everything you need to rustle up your own culinary masterpiece, and there's a table and chairs out on the patio where you can dine alfresco.
Whether you simply want a luxury home away from home from which to explore the region and dive into the feast of activities that Aphrodite has to offer, or just want to escape to the sunshine, Villa Anissa has everything you need.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
- Marble floored entrance hall leads past the guest cloakroom into the elegantly furnished lounge.
- Modern, comfortable sofas facing the large flat-screen TV.
- French doors lead to the outer terraces.
- The adjacent kitchen is open plan with the dining area, and features all modern conveniences including dishwasher, microwave and electric oven, and a large dining table and 6 upholstered chairs.
- More French doors lead out to an outdoor dining terrace, which is covered for shade, ideal for al-fresco dining whilst enjoying the delightful scenery.
- The master bedroom is furnished with a king size bed, and featuring attractive parquet flooring and an en-suite bathroom comprising bath with shower over, W/C, bidet and “his and hers” wash basins set in a marble vanity unit.
- The bedroom also offers access to the upper terrace.
- The second bedroom is located on a lower level, and is a twin bedded room together with a shower room. A laundry room is also on this level.
- Infinity-edge swimming pool (can be heated at extra cost) takes pride of place in the honey coloured stone terrace, enclosed by railings and a gate for extra child safely.
- Steps cut from natural stone lead through a carefully planted garden, through fragrant bushes and trees native to the Mediterranean, to a small lawned area.
The location of Aphrodite Hills could not be more convenient! Paphos International Airport is just 15 minutes away, and you can enjoy the peace and tranquility of Cyprus's south west corner with all the unspoilt attractions and culture it offers. The resort slopes down toward the shimmering waters of the Med, providing stunning views from the villas and PGA Nationa golf course.
The closest attractions to Aphrodite Hills are Pissouri Beach and Village. They avoid being over touristy even in high season and offer a chance to see the traditional character of Paphos; one all too often missed by visitors to the island.
There is also the beautiful, child-friendly Zias Beach Club, just minutes down the coast, at Avdimou Bay. Aphrodite Hills offer a shuttle to and from the beach, taking a scenic route through the Cyprus countryside, past acres of vineyards.
Pathos old town stands as an internationally recognised site of historic and archeaological importance. The Ancient Greeks believed Aphrodite rose from the sea at Paphos, and many ancient sites, castles, and traditional villages exist in and around the town, making for convenient day trips. This has earned the entire town a place on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 5 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Northern Cyprus, CyprusThis villa has a pool and a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 October 2018 - 16 October 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£877.52 per booking, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi