Villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Northern Cyprus, Cyprus
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,316 per week
Villa to rent in Northern Cyprus, Cyprus
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Anissa, is located in one of the most breathtaking, sought after plots on the resort, with panoramic views of the rolling island landscape and shimmering blue waters of the Med.
Villa Anissa, is located in one of the most breathtaking, sought after plots on the resort, with panoramic views of the rolling island landscape and shimmering blue waters of the Med. Inside you'll be equally impressed, as you open the front door to find polished marble floors, and exquisitely furnished lounge area with comfy sofas and French doors that access the patio.
Ideal for a luxurious family getaway, you're located just around the corner from the Village Square and Golf Club, meaning you're right at the centre of the action, whether filling your days working on your swing, pampering at the spa, or just stepping out for dinner at one of the many restaurants on offer.
If you do ever want to take a break from all the activities on the resort, then Villa Anissa is the perfect place for lazy days gazing out on the sun-soaked landscape from the pool, spending quality time unwinding together. The kitchen has everything you need to rustle up your own culinary masterpiece, and there's a table and chairs out on the patio where you can dine al-fresco.
Whether you simply want a luxury home away from home from which to explore the region and dive into the feast of activities that Aphrodite has to offer, or just want to escape to the sunshine, Villa Anissa has everything you need.
- Marble floored entrance hall leads past the guest cloakroom into the elegantly furnished lounge.
- Modern, comfortable sofas facing the large flat-screen TV.
- French doors lead to the outer terraces.
- The adjacent kitchen is open plan with the dining area, and features all modern conveniences including dishwasher, microwave and electric oven, and a large dining table and 6 upholstered chairs.
- More French doors lead out to an outdoor dining terrace, which is covered for shade, ideal for al-fresco dining whilst enjoying the delightful scenery.
- The master bedroom is furnished with a king size bed, and featuring attractive parquet flooring and an en-suite bathroom comprising bath with shower over, W/C, bidet and “his and hers” wash basins set in a marble vanity unit.
- The bedroom also offers access to the upper terrace.
- The second bedroom is located on a lower level, and is a twin bedded room together with a shower room. A laundry room is also on this level.
- Infinity-edge swimming pool (can be heated at extra cost) takes pride of place in the honey coloured stone terrace, enclosed by railings and a gate for extra child safely.
- Steps cut from natural stone lead through a carefully planted garden, through fragrant bushes and trees native to the Mediterranean, to a small lawned area.
The location of Aphrodite Hills could not be more convenient! Paphos International Airport is just 15 minutes away, and you can enjoy the peace and tranquility of Cyprus's south west corner with all the unspoilt attractions and culture it offers. The resort slopes down toward the shimmering waters of the Med, providing stunning views from the villas and golf course.
The closest attractions to Aphrodite Hills are Pissouri Beach and Village. They avoid being over touristy even in high season and offer a chance to see the traditional character of Paphos; one all too often missed by visitors to the island.
There is also the beautiful, child-friendly Zias Beach Club, just minutes down the coast, at Avdimou Bay. Aphrodite Hills offer a shuttle to and from the beach, taking a scenic route through the Cyprus countryside, past acres of vineyards.
Pathos old town stands as an internationally recognised site of historic and archeaological importance. The Ancient Greeks believed Aphrodite rose from the sea at Paphos, and many ancient sites, castles, and traditional villages exist in and around the town, making for convenient day trips. This has earned the entire town a place on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List.
This “Elite Villa” enjoys all the privileges of our Elite service such as:
• Private transfer to and from the Airport.
• Daily Maid Service (change of linen and towels, cleaning, dishwashing)
• Luxury Food Hamper (including breads, milk, mineral water, butter, orange juice, jam, tea, coffee, ham, cheese, eggs, biscuits, crisps, wines and champagne, beer and soft drinks, olive oil, salt, breakfast cereals, crackers, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, washing powder).
• Fresh flowers.
• Branded bathroom amenities (including bathrobes, slippers, shampoo and conditioner, body lotion, shower gel).
• The Retreat Spa - access to Gym, Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, valid for duration of stay.
• The Retreat Spa - personalized consultation with Spa Specialist regarding treatments.
• Preferential booking status at Resort restaurants.
• Children's Club services – 5 hours per week.
• Complimentary gift for children
- 'Zias Beach Club' at Avdimou Bay
- Shingle beach
- Private for guests
- Beach Towels
- 15km from resort
- Shuttle bus available
- Open from 10am to 5pm mid April to October
- 18-hole golf course
- Golf academy
- Driving range
- Club house
- Equipment hire
- Golf shop
- Golf buggy hire
- Expert tuition
- Dress code applies
- Open 7 days a week, 7am to 7:30pm
- Olympic level tennis facilities
- Professional coaching
- Raquet hire
- Flood lighting
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Open from April - November
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- Fitness Studio
- Open 7 days a week, April to November 8am to 8pm
- Imaculate 3G pitch (27.5m x 36.5m)
- Dream Team Soccer School provide professional coaching for all ages.
Other Sports and Activities
- Cycle hire available, and mountain biking and paths are easily accessed
- Mini golf
- Childrens playground
- Segway hire
Restaurants and shops
- Cypriot style village square at centre of the resort
- Seven resaurants specialising in a variety of cuisines including local Greek tavernas, a gastro pub, Italian restaurant, Indian, and Asian fusion.
- Haagen-Dazs ice cream and snack shop
- Costa coffee house
- Gift shop
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Northern Cyprus, CyprusThis villa has a pool and a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 July 2017 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£914.08 per booking, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi
Air conditioning, Car hire optional