Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Latchi, Cyprus
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £716 per week
Villa to rent in Latchi, Cyprus
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Jacaranda is a 3-bedroom luxury bungalow located just 500m from the beautiful Latchi beach and within walking distance to Latchi Marina
Villa Jacaranda is a 3-bedroom luxury bungalow located just 500m from the beautiful Latchi beach and within walking distance to Latchi Marina with a full selection of amenities including fish taverns, restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, children’s playground and water sports center.
A perfect spot to enjoy the sunny days on the island and the scenic beauty of the Akamas National Park – one of the rare unspoilt natural beauties on the island and is well known for its scenic tours to Fontana Amorosa, Baths of Aphrodite and the Blue Lagoon.
Villa Jacaranda is furnished to the highest standard. Boasting a large 10m x 5m private swimming pool, with walk-in Roman steps. Air-conditioning throughout, Broadband Wi-Fi, Double faced log burner, and only 500m from the sea!
For that home from home feeling we offer the following UK Tv channels, BBC1, BBC2, ITV, 1,2 & 3, Channel 4 & 5, More4, 4/7, and 5star.
The large patio doors make the living room a bright and airey place to relax after soaking in the Cyprus sun.
The village has a local supermarket, tavernas, coffee shops and a bank. The nearest school is in Polis. In the new community centre you will find the doctor’s surgery and a pharmacy. Neo Chorio enjoys fantastic views of Chrysochou Bay to the east and of the Akamas forest and peninsula to the west. Within the administrative boundaries of Neo Chorio lie lots of sandy or pebbled beaches, the Baths of Aphrodite, ruins of churches, and much more.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Latchi, CyprusThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 July - 31 August 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 23 September 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 24 September - 3 October 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 November 2017 - 15 June 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 15 July - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 23 September 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 24 September - 3 October 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 November 2018 - 15 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 15 July - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 23 September 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 24 September - 3 October 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 November 2019 - 15 June 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite
Private pool, Size 8m x 4m, Depth 1m to 1.8m
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning bedrooms only, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Private Owner From Droitwich, United Kingdom Member since Nov 2014
Response rate: 0%
Last logged in: 4 months ago
Number of properties: 15