17a Blue Water Bay
Beach villa with 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and swimming pool in Kapparis, Cyprus
Booking cost: £0.00
From £262 per week
Villa to rent in Kapparis, Cyprus
Villa overview - owner's description
Lovely 2 bedroom 2 bathroom, detached villa with private pool.
This beautifully presented 2 bed 2 bath detached villa is located just 200m from the Malama beach in Kapparis.
Blue Water Bay complex is made up of 2, 3 & 4 bed detached villas. Kapparis is located just 5 mins drive from Pernera & 10mins to Protaras. Ayia Napa is only 15 min drive away.
There are plenty of bars & restaurants in Kapparis and you'll find something for everyone. Chinese, Italian, Cypriot taverna's and even fish & chips.
This villa has 9 verified reviews.
9 out of 9 people recommend staying here
Good location. Property not quite accurate to as advertised. Overlooked by an apartment block.which was not mentioned. Villa very basic but very clean.
Stayed in the villa for one week in August. The villa was exactly how described. Situated in a very good place, near the road to the bars and restaurants, and quiet enough on a night to sleep. Lovely pool area which the kids thoroughly enjoyed.
Couple of "bad bits" were that the air conditioning was on a timer which could only be set to a maximum of 2 hours at a time so on a night we kept waking with the heat and had to put the air con back on. This would probably not be an issue in the cooler months but in August it was very hot.
There was no dressing table/area with mirror and plugs for the ladies to get ready but managed all the same.
Very minor point, there was no sweeping brush either.
Overall, really happy and the bad bits did not ruin the holiday, they would have just made things a little easier. Great value for money.
Villa is excellent. There were 2 adults and a teenager and 2 children in our party and there was plenty of room for us all. The facilities were excellent and the private pool a bonus. The directions we were given to find the villa were crystal clear. We deffinetly woould recommend it to our friends.
The property was good value for money and in a very quiet postion but within a 2 minute walk to the nearest bar and 5 minute walk down to a lovely beach.
We had a fantastic holiday in this villa and would reccomend it to any one with or with out kids.
We went on a winter break to see my elderly parents in February and rented the villa. The villa is lovely clean, homely touches but cold in winter. The pool looked fab and wish id the guts to us it but sadly too cold. The location was ideal love the pig and whistle go for sunday dinner and also try there spar ribs mmmm!!
When rang the management for our high chair and cot they was prompt and efficient. Would come again thank you
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Kapparis, CyprusThis villa is in a village near the beach. It has a pool and a balcony. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 23 January 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 January - 6 June 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 7 June - 22 June 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 23 June - 8 August 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 9 August - 10 September 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 11 September - 16 September 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 17 September - 31 October 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November 2017 - 6 June 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 7 June - 22 June 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 23 June - 8 August 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 9 August - 10 September 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 11 September - 16 September 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 17 September - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November 2018 - 6 June 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 7 June - 22 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 23 June - 8 August 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 9 August - 10 September 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 11 September - 16 September 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 17 September - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November - 31 December 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Breakage waiver - non refundable
£25.93 per booking, paid with booking
£73.48 per booking if the booking is for less than 7 nights, paid with booking
Welcome pack 1 - 2L water, 1L milk, 1L orange juice, tea, coffee & sugar
£12.97 per booking, paid with booking
Welcome pack 2 - Bread, butter, bacon, sausages, eggs, baked beans
£17.29 per booking, paid with booking
Welcome pack 3 - 2L water, 1L milk, 1L orange juice, tea, coffee & sugar + bread, butter, bacon, sausages, eggs, baked beans + beer, bottle of local wine & fruit basket
£38.90 per booking, paid with booking
Travel cot (bring own linen)
£25.93 per week, paid with booking
£17.29 per week, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
There is also 2 double sofa beds in Living area
2 bathrooms, 1 en suite bathroom, 3 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Open fire, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Parking
Agency From Paralimni, Cyprus Member since Jun 2006
Past bookings: 2,402 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last logged in: 50 minutes ago
Number of properties: 43