This newly completed, fully air-conditioned villa sits above the stunning coastline North Cyprus coastline and at the base of truly wonderful Kyrenia mountain range which provides cooling forests and crusader castles.
Ideally situated for relaxing, touring, shopping, swimming or golf. 20 minute drive to Kyrenia, steeped in history, you can eat and drink in it's famous harbour next to the Ottoman castle, worth a visit, both by day and by night.
A WELCOME PACK WILL BE PROVIDED WITH ESSENTIAL GROCERIES UPON YOUR ARRIVAL
We know you'll be happy in this spacious, secluded villa with panoramic views of the Mediterranean and the Kyrenia mountains yet within walking distance of the village and sea and Close to beaches, golf resort, turtle reservation, marina, Kyrenia town, Bellapais Abbey, St Hilarion Castle and great walks. It's an easy drive to airports, Nicosia and the Karpass Peninsula. There is something to suit all tastes and all ages from relaxation to sporting activities to cultural and historical exploration to inexpensive wining and dining, all in the friendliest of settings
All rooms have split air conditioning units, for cooling in the summer and heating in the winter.
Transfers can be arranged by private taxi at a cost of - Larnaca airport £50, Ercan airport £30
(please note all prices are per party each way)
Car Hire can be delivered / picked up from the villa
- The coastline. Within an hours drive are dozens of beaches, ranging from exclusive rocky coves to swathes of sandy expanses. The larger ones offer water sports and bars/restaurants. Youll often find you have the further, smaller ones to yourself.
- The castles. Within a short drive are two of the best preserved Byzantine castles in the world. St Hilarion and Bufavento are wonderful attractions for children of all ages. Exuding history, each demands a visit.
- The towns. Both Kyrenia and Nicosia are well worth visiting. In Nicosia in particular are museums, coffee shops, bazaars, mosques, restaurants - most of it not changed much since the "Peace Operation" of 1974. Kyrenia is packed with shops, bars and restaurants, as well as hosting the famous Kyrenia Castle.
- The turtles. On the sandiest beaches to the East of Kyrenia, turtles lay their eggs in May. These hatch in July, and on some of the beaches you are permitted to sit and watch as the hatchlings are encouraged towards the sea.
- The landscape. Pine-covered mountains run the length of the Northern coast, providing great walks. Bird-watchers and botanists will also love the variety of fauna and flora, both resident and migratory.
- The history. Quite apart from the castles mentioned earlier, Northern Cyprus also boasts pre-Roman ruins (Soli and Vouni), the huge Roman port of Salamis, the fortified walls of Nicosia and Famagusta, and countless other gems that will delight the historian.
Executive villa perched on the cliff edge overlooking the sea, stunning sea views and sunsets, private infinity pool, Free Wi-Fi, satelite TV, quiet location close to Esentepe village.