"sunny" Villa, With Sea Views & Free Wi-fi, Sleeps 6, 3 Bedrooms
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, swimming pool and golf nearby in Esentepe, Cyprus
Booking cost: £0.00
From £549 per week
Villa to rent in Esentepe, Cyprus
Villa overview - owner's description
Large Family villa, offering 3 Bedrooms, 1 King, 1 Double, 1 Twin, Private 9m x 4m Pool.
free Hi speed WI-FI, Satelite TV, Fully air conditioned, close to Esentepe village and sea.
This 2014 furbished, fully air-conditioned villa sits above the stunning coastline North Cyprus coastline and at the base of truly wonderful Kyrenia mountain range which provides cooling forests and crusader castles.
Ideally situated for relaxing, touring, shopping, swimming or golf. 20 minute drive to Kyrenia, steeped in history, you can eat and drink in it's famous harbour next to the Ottoman castle, worth a visit, both by day and by night.
A WELCOME PACK WILL BE PROVIDED WITH ESSENTIAL GROCERIES UPON YOUR ARRIVAL
We know you'll be happy in this spacious, secluded villa with views of the Mediterranean and close to the Kyrenia mountains yet within walking distance of the village and sea and Close to beaches, championship golf resort, turtle reservation, marina, Kyrenia town, Bellapais Abbey, St Hilarion Castle and great walks. It's an easy drive to airports, Nicosia and the Karpass Peninsula. There is something to suit all tastes and all ages from relaxation to sporting activities to cultural and historical exploration to inexpensive wining and dining, all in the friendliest of settings
All rooms have split air conditioning units, for cooling in the summer and heating in the winter.
Transfers can be arranged by private taxi at a cost of - Larnaca airport £50, Ercan airport £30
(please note all prices are per party each way)
Car Hire can be delivered / picked up from the villa
- The coastline. Within an hours drive are dozens of beaches, ranging from exclusive rocky coves to swathes of sandy expanses. The larger ones offer water sports and bars/restaurants. Youll often find you have the further, smaller ones to yourself.
- The castles. Within a short drive are two of the best preserved Byzantine castles in the world. St Hilarion and Bufavento are wonderful attractions for children of all ages. Exuding history, each demands a visit.
- The towns. Both Kyrenia and Nicosia are well worth visiting. In Nicosia in particular are museums, coffee shops, bazaars, mosques, restaurants - most of it not changed much since the "Peace Operation" of 1974. Kyrenia is packed with shops, bars and restaurants, as well as hosting the famous Kyrenia Castle.
- The turtles. On the sandiest beaches to the East of Kyrenia, turtles lay their eggs in May. These hatch in July, and on some of the beaches you are permitted to sit and watch as the hatchlings are encouraged towards the sea.
- The landscape. Pine-covered mountains run the length of the Northern coast, providing great walks, with stunning coastline views. This area provides a great, cooler alternative, to the beach. Bird-watchers and botanists will also love the variety of fauna and flora, both resident and migratory, ( BBQ areas are provided )
- The history. Quite apart from the castles mentioned earlier, Northern Cyprus also boasts pre-Roman ruins (Soli and Vouni), the huge Roman port of Salamis, the fortified walls of Nicosia and Famagusta, and countless other gems that will delight both the tourist and the historian.
This villa has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
2 other reviews
1 - 2 of 2
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Esentepe, CyprusThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 6 October 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 3 October - 17 December 2016: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 December 2016 - 5 January 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 6 January - 11 July 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 12 July - 30 September 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 16 December 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 17 December 2017 - 5 January 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
ELECTRIC.....Generous 40 units per day allowance, excess is charged at 25p per unit
£0.00 per booking, paid locally
£20.00 per week, paid with booking
Baby High chair
£20.00 per week, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
2 bathrooms, 3 Separate WC's
CD player, Internet / WI-FI, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Private garden, Sea view
Infants, Restricted mobility
Great, quiet location North West facing ( toward the Med ) 10 minute drive to the Cool Pine Forests of the Kyrenia Mountain range. 5 minute Drive to the Championship Korineum Golf Club, including Driving range and Spa facilities. 3 Minute drive / walkable to Esentepe village / supermarket / restaurants and Bank. Hire car can be delivered / picked up from the villa. Air conditioning / Heating throughout. Private, Chlorine Free , 9m x 4m Infinity pool
Private Owner From Esentepe, Cyprus Member since Jun 2012
Past bookings: 12 bookings
Last logged in: a month ago
Number of properties: 2