Sotiroulla 3 Bedrooms Villa With Swimming Pool Near The Sea
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Ayia Marina, Cyprus
From £465 per week
Villa to rent in Ayia Marina, Cyprus
This is a 2 floor villa with 3 bedrooms ,in a very private enclosed garden with swimming pool not overlooked in the quiet village of Ayia Marina Chrysochous in Paphos CYPRUS.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Quietly located in the village of Ayia Marina, 100 m from the sandy beach, Sotiroulla Villa offers a private pool, enclosed garden and furnished sun terrace. The villa offers views to the mountains and the Mediterranean Sea.
The ground floor features a well-equipped kitchen and a living room with dining area. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms, one of which has an en suite shower. Air conditioning is provided for the bedrooms and ceiling fans fro the lounge area. Free WiFi is available throughout and additional wi-fi for the outside area of swimming pool.
The property also is equipped with 2 Canoe Kayak free of charge so you can enjoy canoeing in the local sea. Rental bicycle for mountain cycling is available by the owners in the village
Activities in the surrounding area include cycling, fishing and scuba diving, snorkeling and various water sports.
The Akamas Forest and the Cedar Valley are within easy reach. Paphos International Airport is located 45 km away. Free private parking is offered on site.
This property is also rated for the best value for money in Ayia Marina! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Ayia Marina, CyprusThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 31 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 13 August - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 November 2020 - 31 March 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 31 August 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 November 2021 - 31 March 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 31 August 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 November 2022 - 31 March 2023: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 31 July 2023: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 August - 13 August 2023: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 20% off if the booking is made within 1 month of the arrival date.
- Receive 15% off if the booking is made within 2 months of the arrival date.
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made within 3 months of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 15% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£36.17 per booking, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds and en suite
There is also 2 cots
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 5m x 10m, Depth 1m to 2m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups
Private Owner From Paphos, Cyprus Member since Oct 2012
Response rate: 0%
Last seen: 3 months ago
Number of properties: 9