Astrofegia - One Bedroom Apartment 35 Sq.meters Near The Sea
Beach apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Ayia Marina, Cyprus
From £221 per week
Apartment to rent in Ayia Marina, Cyprus
One bedroom Apartment with nice view to the sea and mountain located on the first floor of Astrofegia Apts in the quiet village of Ayia Marina Chrysochous in Paphos CYPRUS.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
Set amidst a blossomed garden with BBQ facilities, Astrofegia Apartments is situated in Agia Marina Chrysochous, within 50 m from the beach. It offers self-catering accommodation with free Wi-Fi and a balcony overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, the garden or the mountain.
This One bedroom apartment size 35 square meters located in first floor of the main building, and it’s fully equipped with kitchen, air-conditioning to bedroom and lounge and ceiling fan as well, microwave, a stove and a fridge. TV with android box, a CD/DVD players and iron are also available. The private bathroom is stocked with a hairdryer.
The property also offers various free recreational activities, such as canoe kayak. The surrounding area is also suitable for fishing, snorkeling and mountain biking. (Mountain bikes are also available for rent here).
Guests will find restaurants and supermarkets within a short walk from Astrofegia Apartments and a bus stop is 20 m away. Polis Chrysochous where you can find many tourist amenities like banks, big supermarket, museums, shops e.t.c is at 10 km, while Paphos Town is 46 km away. Paphos International Airport is 55km and Larnaca International Airport is at 180 km. Free private parking is possible on site and no need to reserve it.
The property is ideal for people want to relax away from noisy cities. Car is recommended.
This apartment does not have any reviews.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Ayia Marina, CyprusThis apartment is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. Car hire is recommended as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 31 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 February - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 September 2020 - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 September 2021 - 30 June 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 September 2022 - 28 February 2023: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 32% off if the booking is made within 1 month of the arrival date.
- Receive 24% off if the booking is made within 2 months of the arrival date.
- Receive 16% off if the booking is made within 3 months of the arrival date.
- Receive 8% off if the booking is made within 4 months of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 15% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£9.97 per booking, paid with booking
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed, 1 small double bed
There is also 1 single sofa bed in Lounge
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups
Private Owner From Paphos, Cyprus Member since Oct 2012
Response rate: 0%
Last seen: a month ago
Number of properties: 9