Astrofegia Apartments Studio 1st Floor 28 Sq.meters Near The Sea
Beach studio apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Ayia Marina, Cyprus
From £201 per week
Studio apartment to rent in Ayia Marina, Cyprus
This is a studio (open plan) with sea and mountain view from the balcony, located in the first floor of Astrofegia Apartments in the quiet village of Ayia Marina Chrysochous in Paphos CYPRUS.
Share this holiday home
Studio apartment overview - owner's description
Set amidst a blossomed garden with BBQ facilities, Astrofegia Apartments is situated in Agia Marina Chrysochous, within 50 m from the beach. It offers self-catering accommodation with free Wi-Fi and a balcony overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, the garden or the mountain.
This is a studio size 28 square meters located in second floor of the main building, and it’s fully equipped with kitchen, air-conditioning and ceiling fan, microwave, a stove and a fridge. TV with android box, a CD/DVD players and iron are also available. The private bathroom is stocked with a hairdryer.
The property also offers various free recreational activities, such as canoe kayak. The surrounding area is also suitable for fishing, snorkeling and mountain biking. (Mountain bikes are also available for rent here).
Guests will find restaurants and supermarkets within a short walk from Astrofegia Apartments and a bus stop is 20 m away. Polis Chrysochous where you can find many tourist amenities like banks, big supermarket, museums, shops e.t.c is at 10 km, while Paphos Town is 46 km away. Paphos International Airport is 55km and Larnaca International Airport is at 180 km. Free private parking is possible on site and no need to reserve it.
The property is ideal for people want to relax away from noisy cities. Car is recommended.
This studio apartment does not have any reviews.
This studio apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this studio apartment in Ayia Marina, CyprusThis studio apartment is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting, a sea view and a shared garden. Car hire is recommended as the studio apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 10 February 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 April - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 June - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 September 2019 - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 September 2020 - 28 February 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 March 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 31 May 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 June - 31 August 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 September 2021 - 1 March 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 32% off if the booking is made within 1 month of the arrival date.
- Receive 24% off if the booking is made within 2 months of the arrival date.
- Receive 16% off if the booking is made within 3 months of the arrival date.
- Receive 8% off if the booking is made within 4 months of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 15% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£8.76 per booking, paid with booking
1 bedroom, Sleeps 3:
- 1 double bed and en suite
There is also 1 single sofa bed in bedroom (open plan)
1 bathroom including 1 en suite
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 3, Dining area seats 3, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Sea view, Shared garden
Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups
Private Owner From Paphos, Cyprus Member since Oct 2012
Response rate: 50%
Response time: within 3 minutes
Last seen: 4 hours ago
Number of properties: 9