Villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Aphrodite Hills, Cyprus
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,849 per week
Villa to rent in Aphrodite Hills, Cyprus
Villa Elodie is one of the newest villas, located in the newly constructed Alexander Heights.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Elodie is one of the newest villas, located in the newly constructed Alexander Heights. It's south facing position gives it impressive sea views while also being just a short stroll from the very centre of the resort with all it's fantastic amenities. Being one of the elite villas, guests booking Villa Elodie will have access to a range of exclusive “added value services” including private transfers from the airport, a luxury food hamper, daily maid service, a range of branded luxurious bathroom amenities as well as preferential booking status at all resort restaurants.
The brand-new villa boasts contemporary and stylish interiors, open-plan living areas and large doors and windows help to create a sense of light, comfortably accommodating up to four guests it is perfect for a young family. On the ground floor is the main living accommodation which comprises of a lounge and dining areas and a modern fitted kitchen which boasts all the necessary amenities for a more than comfortable stay. A marble staircase leads up to the two spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom comes complete with king-size bed, a private balcony with excellent sea views and an en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom is as equally lovely, offering twin beds, its own sea-view balcony and second en-suite bathroom.
The outside space is perfect for those looking to enjoy some al fresco dining, the large veranda comes complete with dining facilities, gas barbecue and sink. The private pool is perfect for taking a dip and cooling off in the warm Cyprus sunshine.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
- Living room with flat screen TV and access to terrace
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher and dining facilities
- Cloakroom with WC
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, private balcony and en-suite bathroom with bath and overhead shower, WC and twin washbasins
- Bedroom with twin beds and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Private swimming pool
- Dining facilities
- Sun loungers
- Air conditioning
- Kids equipment (please see "extras" tab for more inforation)
- Laundry facilities
The location of the Aphrodite Hills resort could not be more convenient! Paphos International Airport is just 15 minutes away, and you can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of Cyprus's south west corner with all the unspoilt attractions and culture it offers. The resort slopes down toward the shimmering waters of the Med, providing stunning views from the villas and PGA National golf course.
The closest attractions to Aphrodite Hills are Pissouri Beach and Village. They avoid being over touristy even in high season and offer a chance to see the traditional character of Paphos; one all too often missed by visitors to the island.
There is also the beautiful, child-friendly Zias Beach Club, just minutes down the coast, at Avdimou Bay. Aphrodite Hills offer a shuttle to and from the beach, taking a scenic route through the Cyprus countryside, past acres of vineyards.
Pathos old town stands as an internationally recognised site of historic and archaeological importance. The Ancient Greeks believed Aphrodite rose from the sea at Paphos, and many ancient sites, castles, and traditional villages exist in and around the town, making for convenient day trips. This has earned the entire town a place on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List.
Good news! For a little extra, This property is available as a Vill'otelWith a vill'otel holiday, you can enjoy all these services throughout your stay:
- Daily breakfast
- Daily maid service
- Deluxe welcome hamper with local delicacies
- Welcome drinks for your group
- Fridge-stocking service
- Private chef serviceInterested?
If you'd like to book the Vill'otel serviced option, contact us on for a tailor-made quote! Typical costs range between £100-£250 per person per week dependent on requirements.
Please note that all services are subject to availability and must be requested at the time of booking.
At Oliver's Travels we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver's Concierge Team who will be happy to help.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
Exclusive Added Value Services
A) Included in villa rental price
- Private transfer from the airport for up to 10 people
- Daily Maid Service (change of linen, cleaning, dish washing)
- Mythos Food Hamper (Champagne, wine, fresh fruit, nuts, chocolate, smoked salmon, charcuterie, selection of teas and coffee, milk, orange juice, cheese, marmalade, breads)
- ‘Good Morning' Basket (fresh selection of breads, pastries, fruit, milk, orange juice and newspaper)
- ‘Korres' Bathroom Amenities (bathrobes, slippers, shampoo, body lotion, hair conditioner, shower gel)
- The Retreat Spa, full access to gym, pool, sauna, steam room, valid for duration of stay
- The Retreat Spa Consultation with Spa Specialist regarding personalized treatments
- Pool Heating*
- Preferential booking status at restaurants
- Children's Club Services (5 hours per week)
- Complimentary gift for children
B) Optional (pre-booking, or on request locally for an extra charge)
• Personal (pre-booking only if booking is not made during the Early Booking offer period)
• Babysitting Services
• Private Fitness Training or Yoga Classes at The Retreat Spa
• Private Tennis Lessons at the Tennis Academy
• Private Golf Lessons at the Golf Academy
• Tailor-made menus, nutrition, special occasions at the Village Square outlets
• VIP Private Cruises, Boat Trips and Fishing Trips
• Luxury Car Rentals
• Excursions, guided tours and Waterparks
- 'Zias Beach Club' at Avdimou Bay
- Shingle beach
- Private for guests
- Beach Towels
- 15km from resort
- Shuttle bus available
- Open from 10am to 5pm mid April to October
- 18-hole golf course
- Golf academy
- Driving range
- Club house
- Equipment hire
- Golf shop
- Golf buggy hire
- Expert tuition
- Dress code applies
- Open 7 days a week, 7am to 7:30pm
- Olympic level tennis facilities
- Professional coaching
- Raquet hire
- Flood lighting
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Open from April - November
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- Fitness Studio
- Open 7 days a week, April to November 8am to 8pm
- Imaculate 3G pitch (27.5m x 36.5m)
- Dream Team Soccer School provide professional coaching for all ages.
Other Sports and Activities
- Cycle hire available, and mountain biking and paths are easily accessed
- Mini golf
- Childrens playground
- Segway hire
Restaurants and Shops
- Cypriot style village square at centre of the resort
- Seven resaurants specialising in a variety of cuisines including local Greek tavernas, a gastro pub, Italian restaurant, Indian, and Asian fusion.
- Haagen-Dazs ice cream and snack shop
- Costa coffee house
- Gift shop
Kid's Equipment Hire
- Please note that a range of children's equipment is available to hire for a small additional cost per day, please see price examples below, note that the prices are subject to change and all items are subject to availability. A range of other items are available, please enquire at time of booking.
- Highchair: €5 per day
- Travel cot: €5 per day
- Pushchairs: €4.50 - €9 per day depending on model
- Baby monitor: €3 per day
- Playpen: €4.50 per day
- Stair gate: €5 per day
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 5 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Aphrodite Hills, CyprusThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 September 2018 - 22 September 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£900.29 per booking, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable