Vir Apartment To Rent
Apartment with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Vir, Croatia
From £730 per week
Apartment to rent in Vir, Croatia
Your holiday apartment is situated on the first floor of a family house and comprises two accommodation units, which share the entrance and a small corridor. In one unit there is TV in bedroom no. 2.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
Your holiday apartment is situated on the first floor of a family house and comprises two accommodation units, which share the entrance and a small corridor. In one unit there is TV in bedroom no. 2, while in the second unit TV is in the living room. From both terraces there is a view on the sea. With the house owner you can arrange a boat excursion to the beaches located further away and maybe even to the neighbouring island of Pag. If you have your own boat up to 5 m of length, you can take it with you as in front of the house there is a berth at your disposal. Distance to the centre of the place is 1 km and on the island you can find numerous shops, markets, smaller marinas and restaurants.
This apartment is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1984 and refurbished in 2017. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept apartment, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This apartment beautiful panoramic view over water and is located in Vir Island, 30km from Zadar. It is set in a very convenient location, just 15 metres away from a rock bound coast and 1km from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant only 800 metres away.
The apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
This apartment does not have any reviews but the agent has 189 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this apartment in Vir, CroatiaThis apartment has a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 30 November 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 10 December 2019 - 5 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 June - 28 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 29 August 2020 - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this apartment
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1984
- Year modernised: 2017
- Holiday apartment (internal area 96 m2)
- 1st floor
- Apartment constructed from brick or stone
- Beautiful panoramic view over water
- Yes (up to 1)
- Owner lives in same building
- Non-smoking house
Show all 10 facts Show less
- Table tennis
- 2 TVs
- Wireless internet
- 2 safe deposit box (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Air conditioning cold / hot (4 units)
- 1 fan
Show all 7 facilities Show less
This apartment has 5 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 sofabed, mattress or similar, 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 sofabed, mattress or similar, 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 single beds
Show all 5 bedrooms Show less
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Freezer (100 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Well insulated protection for certain year period
- Terrace or similar
- Terrace or similar
- Shared site (external area 600 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 3 cars)
- A barbecue
- Seesaw (Valid from 09/01/2010 to 11/01/2020)
- Climbing frame (Valid from 11/01/2020)
Show all 9 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the apartment and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 647 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 647 bookings
Response rate: 90%
Response time: within 7 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000