Villa With Swimming Pool In Vela Luka
Villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Vela Luka, Croatia
From £624 per week
Villa to rent in Vela Luka, Croatia
This stone house fitted out in traditional Dalmatian style is situated in pretty surroundings and is ideal for two families. It comprises two separate and almost identical accommodation units.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This stone house fitted out in traditional Dalmatian style is situated in pretty surroundings and is ideal for two families. It comprises two separate and almost identical accommodation units. Each consists of one bedroom, a bathroom and a kitchen on the ground floor, from where stairs lead you to the open attic. The lowest ceiling height is ca. 100 cm. The open terraces have a view on the sea, while the grapevine on the plot ensures Mediterranean atmosphere. The swimming pool is the place where you can get refreshed during the summer months. Brick barbeque is at guests’ disposal for preparation of delicious meals. The owner offers olive oil of his own production. Only a few steps away from the house there is a small path leading to the cemented beach. The owner offers also two kayaks free of charge.
This modern villa is made from brick or stone and was recently built in 2005. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and beautiful panoramic view over water; it is also only 10km from Vela Luka. It is set in a very convenient location, just 30 metres away from a rock bound coast. There's also a restaurant 1km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is adequately equipped: it has a refrigerator. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A marked trail more than 10km long.
- A mountain bike trail more than 10km long.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 161 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Vela Luka, CroatiaThis villa has a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 31 August 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 September 2020 - 7 May 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 May - 10 September 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 11 September - 31 December 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 2005
- Holiday home (internal area 80 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Beautiful panoramic view over water
- Yes (up to 2)
- Non-smoking house
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (12 m2)
- Pool open May - end September
- Table tennis
- 2 TVs
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (2 units)
Show all 8 facilities Show less
This villa has 2 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- 2 kitchens / living rooms
- 2 utility rooms
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Freezer (50 litres)
- Coffee machine
Show all 5 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 600 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free carport on site (space for 4 cars)
- A barbecue
- Outdoor shower (2)
- Marked trail more than 10km long
- Mountain bike trail more than 10km long
- Marked cycling trail more than 10km long
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 10 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 702 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 702 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000