Supetar Apartment To Rent
Apartment with 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and shared pool in Supetar, Croatia
From £584 per week
Apartment to rent in Supetar, Croatia
Spaciousness, high quality and comfort are the main advantages of this holiday apartment. If your family has many members or you wish to spend your holiday in a group of friends.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
Spaciousness, high quality and comfort are the main advantages of this holiday apartment. If your family has many members or you wish to spend your holiday in a group of friends, this is an ideal place for you. Beautiful courtyard, large terraces and a view on the blue sea create an exceptional atmosphere. Nearby, there is a sandy and a pebble beach as well as various attractions for children and adults. Diverse beaches continue one after another, almost into infinity. As the biggest town on the island of Brač, Supetar has a rich tourist offer ensuring an interesting stay.
This beautiful apartment is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1996 and refurbished in 2005. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped apartment with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This apartment has use of a shared pool and sea view; it is also only 400 metres from Supetar. It is set in a very convenient location, just 150 metres away from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant only 500 metres away.
The apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has some garden furniture outside.
This apartment does not have any reviews but the agent has 163 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this apartment in Supetar, CroatiaThis apartment has a shared pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 21 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 August - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August 2019 - 5 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 June - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August 2020 - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this apartment
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 1996
- Year modernised: 2005
- Holiday apartment (internal area 137 m2)
- 1st floor
- Apartment constructed from brick or stone
- Sea view
- Owner lives in same building
- Non-smoking house
Show all 10 facts Show less
- Shared outdoor swimming pool (24 m2)
- Pool open May - end September
- 4 TVs
- Hi-Fi system
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (1 units)
- 1 fan
Show all 8 facilities Show less
This apartment has 3 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 4 bathrooms Show less
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (35 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- Shared site (external area 300 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 2 cars)
Show all 4 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the apartment and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 522 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 522 bookings
Response rate: 85%
Response time: within 9 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000