Villa In Slano
Villa with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Slano, Croatia
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,087 per week
Villa to rent in Slano, Croatia
Enjoy the real seaside holiday offered by small place Slano, situated on the famous Dubrovnik Riviera and by this holiday house near a beautiful pebble beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Enjoy the real seaside holiday offered by small place Slano, situated on the famous Dubrovnik Riviera and by this holiday house near a beautiful pebble beach. The interior is simple but the terrace with a barbeque, surrounded by Mediterranean plants, will ensure many nice hours in the company of your family or friends. The sea view is only from the upper floor. The position of the house provides privacy and relaxation far away from the stress of everyday life. Many neighboring costal places offer top quality local specialties, while the city of Dubrovnik offers numerous possibilities for entertainment.
This villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1985 and refurbished in 2002. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has beautiful panoramic view over water and is located in Slano, 30km from Dubrovnik. It is set in a very convenient location, just 200 metres away from a stone and pebble beach. There's also a restaurant only 300 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is adequately equipped: it has a refrigerator and washing machine. It also has some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 134 reviews for their other properties.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 September - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 7 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 June - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1985
- Year modernised: 2002
- Holiday home (internal area 151 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Beautiful panoramic view over water
- Pets not allowed
Show all 7 facts Show less
- 1 TV
- Hi-Fi system
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (1 units)
Show all 5 facilities Show less
This villa has 5 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 single beds
Show all 5 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Freezer (70 litres)
- Washing machine
Show all 5 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Terrace or similar
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 670 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 4 cars)
Show all 5 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 378 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 378 bookings
Response rate: 82%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.