Luxury Modern 4 Star Villa Clio In Slano With Fantastic Sea View
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Slano, Croatia
Booking cost: £0.00
From £711 per week
Villa to rent in Slano, Croatia
Villa overview - owner's description
This is a bright new Mediterranean Villa, which will bring a positive feel to guests' holidays. The Villa has a lovely sea view!
allow us to introduce a charming Villa settled in a serene bay of Slano, half an hour drive from the historical town of Dubrovnik, Pearl of the Adriatic.
This is a bright new Mediterranean Villa, which will bring a positive feel to guests' holidays. The Villa comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen and bathroom downstairs, and 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and a balcony with a lovely sea view on the first floor.
The two double bedrooms and one single bedroom are elegant, air-conditioned, and two of them have access to the balcony.
Each floor has a bathroom with a shower enclosure, toilet and hairdryer. The Villa also features satellite/cable TV and a fully furnished kitchen with all amenities.
The garden with a barbecue and furnished front terrace will help guests to enjoy every minute of their stay in the area.
The Villa lies next to the seaside and is just 25 metres from the shore. Guests will find a number of shops and restaurants within 15 minutes' walk, or 1,3 km, from the accommodation, whilst the nearest public transport links are a 20-minute walk, or 1.4 km, away.
This Villa has 3 bedrooms, two double and one single that can be made into double. There is also a comfortable sofa bed in the lounge that can be made into two single or one double bed.
WHERE TO GO?
This Villa is situated in Banja bay and is the perfect base from which to explore the Elafiti islands, Ston (15 km distance), the Arboretum Trsteno (20 km distance) and Dubrovnik city (36 km distance).
* The Elaphiti Islands or the Elaphites is a small archipelago consisting of several islands stretching northwest of Dubrovnik, in the Adriatic sea. The Elaphites have a total land area of around 30 square kilometres (12 square miles) and a population of 850 inhabitants. The islands are covered with characteristic Mediterranean evergreen vegetation and attract large numbers of tourists during the summer tourist season due to their beaches and pristine scenery.
* Ston was a major fort of the Ragusan Republic whose defensive walls were regarded as a notable feat of medieval architecture. The town's inner wall measures 890 metres in length, while the Great Wall outside the town has a circumference of 5 km. The walls extend to Mali Ston ("Little Ston"), a smaller town on the northern side of the Pelješac isthmus and the end of the Bay of Mali Ston, notable for its mariculture.
Ston is also known for its saltworks which were run by the Republic of Ragusa and the Ottoman Empire.
* Dubrovnik, the 'Pearl of the Adriatic', on the Dalmatian coast, was an important Mediterranean sea power from the 13th century onwards. Although severely damaged by an earthquake in 1667, Dubrovnik managed to preserve its beautiful Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque churches, monasteries, palaces and fountains.
* Dubrovnik was founded in the first half of the 7th century by a group of refugees from Epidaurum, who established their settlement at the island and named it Laus. The Latin name Ragusa (Rausa), in use until the 15th century, originated from the rock (Lat. lausa = rock)
* The Arboretum Trsteno was erected by the local noble family Gozze in the late 15th century, who requested ship captains to bring back seeds and plants from their travels. The exact start date for the arboretum is unknown, but it was already in existence by 1492, when a 15 m span aqueduct to irrigate the arboretum was constructed; this aqueduct is still in use. Trsteno is also well known for its two giant sycamores. One is tall 41 and second 33.3 meters. The age of these trees is estimated at about 500 years. At the beginning of the 15th century, Captain James Florio Anthony (Florio Jakoba Antunova), known as Indian, was impressed by the beauty of large and old trees, on the Bosporus and he brought five seedlings in Trsteno, which were planted by the source. Two trees have survived to this day and has developed into a huge sycamores, among the greatest in Europe.
This villa has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
2 other reviews
1 - 2 of 2
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Slano, CroatiaThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony, a barbecue, a garage, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 December 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 4 September - 3 December 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 2 April - 6 October 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November - 3 December 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 September - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 December - 28 February and receive 15% off if the booking is made 3 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 31 July - 29 October and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 24 May - 31 October and receive 20% off if the booking is for 2 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
There is also 2 single sofa beds in placed on demend, 2 cots
2 bathrooms, 1 en suite bathroom
Internet / WI-FI, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Garage, Outside lighting, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking
Private Owner From Slano, Croatia Member since May 2014
Past bookings: 2 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 57 minutes
Last logged in: 29 days ago
Number of properties: 3